[Resolved] Makro Onlineservice

Dear Macro
Event though you have amazing products your service an staff pretty much break that down very fast. I bought a treadmill and bike (Trojan - who will also be hearing from me). You confirmed delivery on Friday. I waited for 3 hours. Then on Saturday you came to my house without warning when I was not there. The you promised you would call on Sunday. I told you delivery person I would not be home in the morning, then you delivered the product in the morning. Now there is a very heavy treadmill in my doorway that I cannot move at all. I give you 48 hours to move the treadmill upstairs and assemble it or remove it from my premises and give me a refund. A core requirement of a delivery coordinator is clear speech - your coordinator does not articulate at all and it is very frustrating to try and communicate with him. That on top of the fact that neither he nor your manager (Chris) has proper coordination or communication skills. Please advise how you would like to proceed. I will now wend this letter to Trojan also.
Regards

Cindy Jordaan
[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Cindyjordaan, Nov 25, 2018

Excuse my spelling 'your delivery person', I will 'send' this letter to trojan also.

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Sep 03, 2019

Good day Cindy,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,