[Resolved] Makro Onlinepurchase of frozen baked piemans pies

I purchased 8 boxes of Piemans pies, two boxes of which were expired.
After numerous of my requests to speak to a manager, i had to wait almost 3o minutes for them to try and get me a manager in which they failed to do, and to date still haven't received a call. I received no apology and was told very abruptly that they do not do compensation. Clearly that I had to make two trips to makro through to no fault of my own at my expense does not affect Makro. Clearly customer service or wellbeing is not a priority.
Service is atrocious, they refuse to take accountability.
Çlearly a food health and safety hazard.

Makro Online
Makro Online

• Resolution Statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response · Sep 03, 2019

Good day Sumaya,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,
    Makro Complaints Board Team

Su
Oct 07, 2018

Comments

• Pr
      Nov 03, 2019

Hi my name pregz. I bought 4 Mutton pies on special with 2x300ml coke. Got home opened up ready to eat with my family 3, pies smells like doom in the pies.pies really bad.Mutton pies(peas and potatoe 3 small cube of mutton([protected])waiting a speedy reply