[Resolved] Makro Onlinepoor service!!!

Makro online is the most worst online service outlet you will ever encounter. They just don't care to deliver your product on time and no one will inform you if your order will be delayed. After phoning them for 3 days each call centre agent gives me a new excuse and s haven't received my order. Can expect it from them as their IQ is lower than the ground.

• Resolution statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Sep 03, 2019

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,
    Makro Complaints Board Team

St
Nov 21, 2018

Comments

Nov 22, 2018

Oh wow, I am in exactly the same boat as you. The worst online service I have ever come across. Have just decided not to buy an item this black Friday because clearly they will not deliver that either. My goodness they never even get back to you. I cannot believe such a big store with such pathetic service, they need to be boycotted. I am used to Take a Lot who holds loads of orders and stock and has the greatest online and delivery system. they communicate with you all the way and always deliver before the anticipated time. Makro is useless!!!