[Resolved] Makro Onlineorder number: mak1052310 for mygica atv-495max google certified android tv box

On 22 November 2018 I purchased a MyGica ATV-495Max Google Certified Android TV Box online during Black Friday via EFT.

Makro Card Number: 5203344 Order Number: MAK1052310

It was delivered to me on 27 November 2018 and I returned the product to the Makro store on Wednesday, 28 November 2018 for a refund as the product was not operating.

I was issued a Refund Slip with the Unique Ref: [protected] for the total of R1199.00. (see the attachment below)

To date I have not received the refund to my Standard Bank cheque account number [protected].

Makro Online

• Resolution statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Sep 03, 2019

Good day Elizabeth,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,