[Resolved] Makro Online — order number: mak1052310 for mygica atv-495max google certified android tv box
On 22 November 2018 I purchased a MyGica ATV-495Max Google Certified Android TV Box online during Black Friday via EFT.
Makro Card Number: 5203344 Order Number: MAK1052310
It was delivered to me on 27 November 2018 and I returned the product to the Makro store on Wednesday, 28 November 2018 for a refund as the product was not operating.
I was issued a Refund Slip with the Unique Ref: [protected] for the total of R1199.00. (see the attachment below)
To date I have not received the refund to my Standard Bank cheque account number [protected].
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Sep 03, 2019
Good day Elizabeth,
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.
Looking forward to your response.
Makro Complaints Board Team
More Makro Online Complaints & Reviews
- Makro - wine cooler - salton swc28 
- Makro - blackberry 9300 
- Makro - hisense u601s and customer service
- [Resolved] Makro Online - purchase of frozen baked piemans pies
- [Resolved] Makro - 22 day old tv taken for service 5 weeks later still no response 
- [Resolved] Makro Online - makro riversands
- Makro - faulty tv, blank screen, taken for repairs last year dec and again this month.
- Makro Online - delivery service
- [Resolved] Makro Online - no refund after returning two items to my nearest makro, which I bought online 
- [Resolved] Makro Online - my order made online not recieved: 2 weeks no feedback on complaint