[Resolved] Makro Onlinemak1088497

Hi.

I would like to regester a complaint. I did a online order the 28th November with 7 to 10 workings days delivery. Its chairs that we needed for our christmas dinner. Its been days, not working. But decided to phone makro since i have not heard anything. Only to be told no stock. Thus even my important items that you do have gets delayed due to much lesser important items. I did not get one phone call or email. You could have done so 10 days ago. Knowing there was an issue. I could have changed my order. Instead you make me believe all is in order.

This is unaceptable. Also having known this 10 days ago i could have made alternative arrangements. Your staff cant even tell me if you will get stock soon. I must wait and see.

How do i cancel this? At least get my chairs before christmass? Then delete my account. Ill never do business with you again and spread the word as far as possible.

I have to phone you to find out there is a problem with my ordet, pathetic.

Henco

• Resolution statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Sep 03, 2019

Good day Henco,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,