[Resolved] Makro Onlinedelivery of goods ordered on the 22 november

I purchased some goods on the 22th November. Order number - MAK1047295. I have phoned your call center 3 times. The first time I was advised it will be delivered before last week Wednesday. Yesterday I was advised it will be delivered before close of business today. When I phone a few minutes ago they have no idea when my order will be delivered.

Why do you advertise 7 - 10 working days if you can not deliver. I need a response urgently!!!

Regards

Jeanne

• Resolution statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Sep 02, 2019

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,
    Makro Complaints Board Team

Je
Dec 12, 2018

Comments

• Da
      Dec 25, 2018

I ordered a notebook cooling pad and it's about two weeks late already. No assistance really except a seemingly copy and paste type of response that they are looking into it. Terrible online shopping experience. Makro, rather do away with the online shopping option and stick to the brick and mortar stores.