[Resolved] Makrono delivery received for paid item order

I ordered and paid for a Kenwood Chef 1200W Chef XL Kitchen Machine Silver on 26 November 2018 online. I paid for the order and delivery was expected within 7-10 working days (according to email) and 2-5 working days (according to the online order tracking).

I will not be able to collect the item from 14 December '18 as I am going on annual leave and will not be available.

I received no communication from Makro until I had to contact customer care on 10 December '18. I was told that there were delays with the courier company (DSV) and I cannot cancel my delivery as the item has been closed (which is ridiculous considering I have not received what I paid for).

My query was 'escalated' via email to Busisiwe Radebe from Makro Woodmead but I have still not received any response from her or Makro Woodmead.

I even visited the same store on Saturday, 8 December '18 but when asked if I can collect the item in store, I was told the item has already been marked for delivery.

I expect my item to be delivered before Friday.

Order no.: MAK1083950

Regards,
Suvarn

• Resolution statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Sep 03, 2019

Good day Suvarn,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,