[Resolved] Makro — bad customer service
This morning I went to Makro Centurion with my husband in a wheelchair. We couldn't find aro envelopes, as we were looking there comes a lady in the staff uniform, Her name batch was written Eva Manne We approached her asking for assistance & this was her reply " Going around showing customers what they can't find is not my job, I'm an intern & here to do better things unlike going around looking for lame things please find someone who works with those I got better things to do" then she left us. Now my question is why do such people even agree to work at retail if they know that they are not willing to help customers. I'm really not happy with what happened n don't think I'll ever go to Makro in my Life.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Makro Online Customer Care's Response · Jun 12, 2017
Thank you for taking time to contact us.
Firstly we would like to apologise for the experience that you have encountered in store.
Please note that we have communicated this matter through the relevant channels in store, we do not pride ourselves with the level of service that was rendered and we will definitely use this experience to rectify and gain your trust.
Once again, apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Makro online Support
More Makro Complaints & Reviews
- Makro - wine cooler - salton swc28 
- Makro - blackberry 9300 
- Makro - hisense u601s and customer service
- [Resolved] Makro Online - purchase of frozen baked piemans pies 
- [Resolved] Makro - 22 day old tv taken for service 5 weeks later still no response 
- [Resolved] Makro Online - makro riversands
- Makro - faulty tv, blank screen, taken for repairs last year dec and again this month.
- Makro Online - delivery service
- Makro Online - staff 
- [Resolved] Makro Online - no refund after returning two items to my nearest makro, which I bought online