[Resolved] Makrobad customer service

This morning I went to Makro Centurion with my husband in a wheelchair. We couldn't find aro envelopes, as we were looking there comes a lady in the staff uniform, Her name batch was written Eva Manne We approached her asking for assistance & this was her reply " Going around showing customers what they can't find is not my job, I'm an intern & here to do better things unlike going around looking for lame things please find someone who works with those I got better things to do" then she left us. Now my question is why do such people even agree to work at retail if they know that they are not willing to help customers. I'm really not happy with what happened n don't think I'll ever go to Makro in my Life.

• Resolution Statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response · Jun 12, 2017

Dear Merlemarry,

Thank you for taking time to contact us.

Firstly we would like to apologise for the experience that you have encountered in store.

Please note that we have communicated this matter through the relevant channels in store, we do not pride ourselves with the level of service that was rendered and we will definitely use this experience to rectify and gain your trust.

Once again, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,