Mako International Corporation / No work from home!

Do not send Mako International Corporation any money, they will scam you. There are no jobs and they will never answer you. They are just a bunch of scammers, preying on jobless people. Please watch out, and don’t trust. No work from home!

Im
Apr 12, 2013

Comments

24th of Oct, 2013

Hi, I believe that this commenter has the wrong company, or there is another company pretending to be us. I am Kevin Mako, president of Mako International Corp. We are not a job-search firm or work-from-home firm, we are a product design and engineering company - We are a design house for consumer product development. There are no other companies allowed to operate under our trade name of Mako International Corp., so if someone or some organization is, then please notify us. I just wanted to write a quite note on this to clarify, to ensure that there wasn't any confusion between the company that you worked with, and us (two very different types of businesses). If the commenter could let us know who has been using our trade name for some "work from home" services, please let us know who that is, that would be much appreciated.

Kevin Mako