MakeMyTrip / charged foreign transaction fee for the airline ticket bought from us
Beware of the foreign transaction fee that makemytrip ticket purchase results in.I used make www.makemytrip.com website in US to find a flight for my parents to travel to US. The website claimed thru banners that agents on phone can give better deals. So, I ended up calling the number on the website. I spoke with an agent and booked the tickets. I payed them using by US credit card. The agent never told be that I am going to be charged a foreign transaction fee. I was charged foreign transaction fee $76.00. When I noticed the fee, I emailed their support with the issue. I attached the bank statement that had the fee. The support person promptly closed the case asking for a screen shot of with the foreign transation fee. I totatly don't understand why screen shot whould be better than a bank statement with transcations. Anyways, I sent them screenshot and bank statement both after that. Since then, I haven't received any communication from them. I don't think, I am getting my money back.
More MakeMyTrip Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] MakeMyTrip - my worst experience with customer care pnr no. - yqc4fa 
- [Resolved] Makemytrip.com - refund not given on time 
- Make My Trip - ripped by make my trip
- [Resolved] Makemytrip.com - scam and cheating 
- Makemytrip.com - us customers beware of these scammers 
- [Resolved] MakeMyTrip - denying refund
- [Resolved] MakeMyTrip - refund for cancelled tickets
- [Resolved] MakeMyTrip - makemytrip refund is awaited since 2 months now.
- [Resolved] Makemytrip.com - cancellation overcharge above normal fees 
- Make My Trip - cancellation charges charged by them on the name of airline ia actually charged by them