makegooglefastcash.comBilled me 84.79 for nothing

G Review updated:

I saw an advertisement for making money using google. The site claimed that I would only be billed for shipping charges for a CD. I received the CD and looked over the product but took no further action. The next month I had a charge for the CD shipping but on the bill I saw a charge for $84.79 from Live Strong with a telephone number of [protected]. I called this number and the customer service representative said that if you did not cancel the service within 6 days, you would automatically be signed up for program (I do not know what the program is).
I complained that I had not agreed to this but he said that it was clearly stated on the website. I canceled the program and it evidently was some fake health program of which I never received a product or information.
I did go back and read the site and in fine print at the bottom for a Health Tracker subscription.

• J
      Aug 26, 2009

For GoogleCash customers, you can go to the website at makegooglefastcash.com and click on the terms and conditions link at the bottom of the page. There you will find all of the information regarding refunds and return policies for the product. You can also call customer support at [protected].

• A
      Oct 24, 2009

googlefastcash is a ripoff. i pay the shipping for the cd and they took money out of account. they use two names: click cash, and grand money. the term and condition was not stated in the video. everyone beware of "Makegooglefastcash". i am fighting them to get my money back. i call them and they said that i would not get my money back.

• B
      Feb 11, 2010

I am also a victim of this scam. I read their website on google fast cash. I paid the shipping $3.58 and took money out of my account. I didn't even get the cd in the mail. I just noticed it this month when I checked my bank statement where their is a charge of $49.86 on my account under YOUR IMAGE, when I tried to call the [protected] number a man answered, his name is Sid and refused to give his last name. He advised me $3.58 fee for the trial period I have 50 days to cancel. I didn't even sign up for it. After reviewing all my bank statements, this company took out $316.38 on my account since July 17, 2009. They also use three other names: Money Bar, Grand Money, Live Longer. I am also fighting to get my money back but they refused to give me credit.

THIS GOOGLE FAST CASH IS A SCAM OR A RIP OFF...