$$$make Money With Your Bank Account$$$ / Loan Scam

1 [email protected], Chicago, IL, US Review updated:
Phone: 7736910275

These guys are working as a group.LA VINCE PEARSON, Shawn Lewis [protected]@yahoo.com, Leon Stewart [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@yahoo.com and Steven Smith who works at Chase Bank.

I can only do BOA but it´s a Wire transfer for $2, 500 everything is Legit and Legal my aunt is the Branch Manager for Chase Bank for 10 years. So nothing to worry about no charge backs or nothing like that simple and only takes 24 hours. I will need the card to take to work with me along with the pin and I also works for a Bank im a Bank Teller. We would have to meet up in the morning because it is a deadlines on when you can do it or send it if we are in a different city. You will be the only one who can take all the cash off because your ID has to match the card who it´s issued too. Let me know if your interested? You can monitor your account to see how serious I am the pic you seen it what I made this month this is not at game at all!

DO NOT DO IT OR BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY

Comments

• Ih
      Nov 18, 2012

WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU? WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN A LAWSUIT WITH ME?

• Ih
      Nov 18, 2012

Can you tell me what they did? I sent my cards there and have not heard anything.