Make Money Online Surveys / No paid surveys

1 Australia Review updated:

I also logged into this web address thinking I could sign up to do the occassional survey and maybe earn a few extra dollars. I also paid the sign up fee - not too bad I thought - but then on paying the extra 'premium' fee I find that this only bought 4 extra offers which are all unavailable in Aus. What a complete scam.

Now every time I try to log in under my old details I cannot access their website or the list of other survey companies in case I was still trying to register for any - so I too tried for a refund. I have no response from the website and am desperately wanting some help from some who successfully requested a refund.

These paid websites are complete scams and there are free websites out there instead, but be warned - none of them pay well at all and it is certainly not another way to actually make some money.

Comments

• Va
      20th of Oct, 2007
    OnlineSurveys.com - False advertising on website

OnlineSurveys.com - www.onlinesurveys.com

False advertising on website. They make you fill up a survey for the promise of $5.00 and when they have gotten the info they abruptly cut away.

• Si
      1st of Aug, 2009

【Valued Opinions】is a 【S·C·A·M】 !!!
    【Valued Opinions】is a 【J·O·K·E】 Website !!!

I use a month finish their surveys, collect about $26.5, then I click "redeem" BUT the website automativity log off.
    When I tried to log in, it said my password is wrong, I tried to get my password back: ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
    ************************************************************
    【IT SAID】: " We're sorry but this email address was not found in our members database !!! "