Make Me Heal / Too late

I ordered a product from Make Me Heal online in an emergency situation after a surgery for my daughter. In my haste, I ordered one day shipping ($25) on a Thursday night, not realizing it would not get to me until Monday, which was too late. E-mailed company on Saturday, but of course, no one responded and when I checked tracking of item I knew it would not get to me until Monday.

I spoke with them on Monday and they said it was not their fault, that I should know one day shipping is business days only. I only asked them to pay for return shipment ($10) because we could not use the product and I felt their website did not clearly state their shipping terms. Also, as stated on their website, "An important part of our work at Make Me Heal is to bring back the human element in relationships and interactions between businesses and consumers. At Make Me Heal, you're not a consumer...You're a friend. As a friend, you should be able to freely reach us with ease".

Easy to reach, but not a friend. They would not help at all and said they were a very successful company, and basically did not need my business.

Comments

• Ad
      26th of May, 2010

I find "Make me Heal" Products are scam. I ordered the Pre Op and Post Op Vitamins and it looks like they just buy cheap vitamins and repackage them. The multivitamin in the Pre and Post Op looks identical and there is no guarantee on the label that their products meet the U.S. Pharmaceutical standards, potency and quality. I complained to the customer service and received no reply from them at all. Save your money and buy a high quality vitamins with a guarantee of quality elsewhere. Make me Heal is a money-making scam!

• Li
      14th of Jun, 2011

I am still waiting for the clarinsonic device which I ordered on May 25th. I live overseas so it was an international order. The product has still not arrived though my tracking says it was attempted to be delivered three times. This is a nonsense as someone was always home on the dates indicated. I am dealing with an email/reply service and am just going around in circles. I will never order anything from this company again so be warned everyone.

• Ka
      27th of Feb, 2013

Please be careful if you are ordering items from this company. I ordered a below the knee compression suit from this company 1 month prior to my surgery, when the item I received the item it was too small. I called them so that I could get approval to send the item back and they approved it. However, when they received my returned item they did not give me back my money right away. If I had forgotten to call and check on my refund I would not have gotten my money. When I brought this to the service reps attention she said " oh yes, we were going to take care of this today or tomorrow". Yeah right ! Also the new item that I ordered while I was waiting on a refund was defective with big holes on the left leg and I had to take it to a professional to have it repaired in time for the surgery.
    if at all possible please buy your garnet somewhere else.. Try the marina group

• Ai
      26th of Oct, 2014

This answer is for Baltimore2223.
    When an order is placed on a Thursday night for expedited shipping. It is guaranteed to be shipped on Friday, otherwise shipping is refunded. So it is very unlikely that the order was placed on Thursday. Our shipping policies are posted in our website, and we always abide by them. Here is the link:http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/help/shipping/index.vm
    Furthermore our business days are Monday-Friday, and it is also posted on our website, so when Baltimore2223 called on a Saturday we were closed for business.
    We are indeed FRIENDS, and even though we have rules, and regulations to follow, most of the time we extend ourselves, and try to satisfy our customers.