Make It Or Break It / Injured

Make It Or Break It
4037 coburn st
Las Vegas
I responded to an online ad to record a song and film a commercial at this studio. I paid $500 cash to the owner, Ron Johnson. While recording, Mr. Johnson said I must complete the song in one take. I tried and made an error. Mr. Johnson said if I mess up one more time, he would stab me with his pocket knife. The other employees assured me he says things like that all the time and not to worry. I made another mistake in the song and he stabbed me in my shoulder. I left and called the cops and they said there was nothing they could do with no actual proof. I'm filing this complaint to receive advice and to warn others about this business.

More Make It Or Break It Complaints & Reviews

Plus Make It Or Break It - fraud [10]

D  18th of May, 2009 by
If you were actually stabbed you called police, he would have been arrested. You have enough sense I presume to know that if a physical crime was committed, there would not have been any hesitation from police to do their jobs, which they love to do. Your story sounds phony and you sound like someone who wants something for nothing. Good luck.
N  8th of Feb, 2010 by
is this the same Ron Johnson that was taken to court for stealing from the Cub scouts by forgeing checks in there name? I'd do a background check before enganging this vendor or any vendor for that fact
N  17th of Aug, 2011 by