Make Google Cash / money taking out of my checking account!!!

1 1118 Shangri La CV.Benton, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 (501)-315-0979

I have had money taken out of my checking account for the last 3 months totalling $49.95 x 3= $149.95
I want to be reimbursed for this amount A.S.A.P. Immediately!!! You know my checking account # or my Debit Card # however you got it I have no Idea!!!

Deborah S. Petty
pettyds@yahoo.com

Comments

• Ca
      20th of Jan, 2009

I have cancelled with google the day after requesting information by e-mail to their support center. I received a phone call the next day about getting started. I also told the gentleman who called I was not interested and that I had already sent my cacellation E-mail. He said that was fine and we hung up. Now 1 week later I have found where they debited my account for 70.00. I did not want this service but I do want my money back. DO NOT START THIS- all they want is your money. I sent e-mail for cancellation and it said I woul receive a confirmation and link to fill out forms for cancellation within 24 hours. It has been 6 days still no word. I can not get anybody from google to help me straighten this out. Am still waiting.

• Nc
      29th of Jan, 2009

I have been trying to log onto the page to perform the cancellation and it does not exist I don't know what is going on but I do have a lawyer investigating it for me and they will be hearing from them tomorrow. I refuse to be a victim and they will pay the price for trying to scam me!!