Majorgeeks.com / Bad website

I had some technical problems with my computer and my friend advised me to visit the website www.majorgeeks.com. This website offered different useful information about programmes and software, as well as about computers repair. I didn’t like the website, because it contained a lot of topics and themes, and it was difficult to navigate this website and found necessary information. I spent a lot of time, but I didn’t find anything useful. It might be a good idea, if people left their opinions about this website.

Ma
Jan 2, 2014

Comments

• Pc
      15th of Mar, 2016

Obviously looking at your own comments, you just did not know how and what specifically you were looking for. Seems that you may have been a Novice (Green Horn) "didn’t find anything useful" confirms that you didn't know what you were doing.
    majorgeeks.com would have to be one of the most reliable and trustworthy websites loaded with the latest drivers, products updates, and technical IT information that exists on the web.
    I have used majorgeeks.com since they started back in 2000 and except for some minor hickies at the beginning they have proven to be an outstanding Service and Utilities website.

• Da
      16th of Jan, 2019

I totally agree with pcbugfixer. I have been using this site for 17 years and if I am looking for it I have found everything I have needed on this website. They always offer more than you are looking for so it is a great site to play with some new software. I rate this site AAA+++.