Majic Jack / Charges on my Credit Card
I placed and order with majicjack on 2-22-09 and cancelled it the same day, just an hour later because of misleading terms in their advertisement. Originally they said that my card would be charged on 2-23, but since I cancelled on 2-22 I didn't worry.
Well they did charge me on 2-22 and made my account overdrawn. It seems like the only way to talk with these people is through a chat line. Listen to this, they claim there is no phone no. I can call and talk with a life-person.
They have sent me an email with the cancellation, but I can not get them to reverse the charges at the bank so I can recuperate the bank fees.
I have chatted with 10 different people, I got all their names, and still can't get anything accomplished.
Originally it was a 30 days free trial before they charge my card, then, because I gave them a debit card instead of credit card they would charge me rather way. What is all this about. Can't they just reverse the charges at the bank and get all this all over with?
10 people and I can't get nothing accomplished? And they don't have a phone No. i can call and talk to a real person? Come on, what kind of company are we dealing with here?
More Majic Jack Complaints & Reviews
- MagicJack - fraud and scam 
- MagicJack - scam and cheating 
- Majic Jack - rip off 
- MagicJack.com - magicjack order 
- MagicJack - doesn't work with dsl as promised 
- MagicJack - subscription
- MagicJack - new magic jack or payment not received
- MagicJack - magicjack - very poor call quality and customer service
- MagicJack - someone took over the service to our phone
- Magic Jack - magic jack won't work