Maita Lazarus / table and chairs - patio department

1 South Africa

I came to buy a 7 piece set, table and chairs and they did not have stock on that date Monday 19 june..On wednesday I phoned them to check if they had stock and chatted to Calvin and Anele. Today the 22 June I called again this am and surely the goods have arrived and Calvin mentioned that I can come and pick up the product.. Upon our arrival at macro woodmead, my husband called calvin and he was not on duty.. and they all said they dont have stock. Calvin was at the doctor...Then I called anele who said they have stock... at that time my husband had already left the store as he was too irritated with all of them trying to figure out where is the stock.

Then I called anele to find out and mentioning I would complain about this bad service... few mins later he called to say well we don't have stock...so sorry, all have been given to customers.. and yet i was on the list and I have been calling since Monday.

What is wrong with the staff at macro/ massmart???? one minute yes we do and the next no we dont???
Macro I dont t hink I will ever buy there again!!!

A very angry customer.