Maisie Maven / lipnglosses

US Review updated:

I ordered six lip glosses got them from china. Very dry crappy product. Asked for a refund. They told me to return it but I would have to pay for shipping it back!!! They sent the wrong product!!! Why should I have to pay for the return??? They screwed me twice already. First with their hair straightener and now the lipglosses. I can't even use them. I lose 45 bucks and they will just go in the garbage. I will complain to all my friends and social media about this!! It will cost me more money to send it back then it's worth. Will call my c c about this.

• 's Response, Dec 15, 2017

Scammers and con artists called Maisie Maven

• Janice Curtsinger's Response, May 13, 2018

Glitzy glitter lipstick, ordered 6 weeks ago, NEVER RECIEVED IT$14.90 COST. ARE YOU JUST SCAMMERS?

• Janice Curtsinger's Response, May 13, 2018

I want my damn lipstick.already given info twice

• Jacki Manning's Response, Jul 21, 2018

Eye product never delivered. Ordered 4/14/18!!!
    Just entered a dispute.

10/25/2018

• name me one's Response, Oct 25, 2018

what are you looking for

• name me one's Response, Oct 25, 2018

sending me the right size

send me the right size

update October 25th 2018

• name me one's Response, Oct 25, 2018

why can't I submet my complaint

Ca
Nov 22, 2017

Comments

Aug 14, 2018
    Maisie Maven - Eye Product
    Yuma
    Arizona

My credit card was charged on 4/14/2018 for $11.90. I have never received this product and would like a refund.
    Isabel Manning
    2157 Arnold Way Unit 725
    Alpine, CA 91901

• Pe
      Aug 15, 2018
    Maisie Maven - I'm not complaining
    La Crosse, WisconsinLa Crosse

I am not complaining, but I ordered the invisible lift double eyelid stickers on April 18th and have not received them. I see that my paypal was debited $11.90 for the 250 piece set. I just want my stickers.

Margaret Anderson-Chiraghdin

Santa Rosa
    California

I placed an order on April 10, 2018. Order # 167012
    to help baggy eye lids.
    I have not received my order.
    Josefina Rice

• Maisie Maven - my purchase
    Singapore

on the 20 april I did a purchase, today I saw on my credit card the amont that the company charge to me but I didn't receive nothing .I want my cosmetics. How many time I am suppose waiting for my products come to me .I saw this publicity on Face Book.

Maisie Maven - glitter lipsticks
    Canada

I didn't receive my order.. it's more than a month now since I ordered it.

• Le
    Maisie Maven - never received an order that I paid for

Order Placed on April 18, 2018
    Item was never shipped but money was deducted from my account
    Invoice Number:

• Do
    Maisie Maven - Eyelid lifter
    Funafuti, tuvalu
    Tuvalu

My name is Dorothy Roberts and i ordered your eye lid lifters . I received my order but no instructions on how to use them.

Please email I instructions to:
    Funafuti, Tavuka

Dorothy Roberts

• Mo
    Maisie Maven - glitter lipsticks

Ordered 6 glitter lipsticks over 2 months ago nothing yet.

I've emailed them several times with no reply.

Please refund me im not waiting another 2 months this is ridiculous

• Ba
      Aug 20, 2018
    Maisie Maven - I ordered the stickers to help with making a double eyelid.
    Maisiemaven.com

I ordered this product from an ad of FB. The money was debited from my account on4/20. I received not email or tracking information and have not received the product.

• Gi
      Aug 20, 2018
    Maisie Maven - You took my payment !!! But I haven't heard anything or received my order.
    Suwanee Georgia

• Te
    Maisie Maven - glizey glitter red lipstick
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

have ordered this product 2-1-18 and still have not received it!!! where is the order?

• Ca
    Maisie Maven - perfect shape eyebrow
    n/a

Ordered April 1. 2018 one of above...Order #161141 - order was acknowledged but still waiting. Tracking # LAOCC1006927188YQ..when can I expect my purchase.

Caroll Pozgaj

I have no idea where this company is located but if this company is a scam then they have provided little information to customers to contact them on order they have submitted!

• Ka

Transaction amount: $11.90 USD
    Your transaction ID: 40V39933R0624354E
    Sincerely,

PayPal
    my name is Kathleen Stoddard and i placed an order on april 12th for which you have been paid and have not recieved the product..

• Cl
      Aug 20, 2018
    Maisie Maven - order #203197- Invisible lift double eyelid stichers.

I ordered invisible lift double eyelid stickers# 203197 on 5/16/18. I never receive more information. Please I need to know what happened or I want my money back.

My e-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ar
    Maisie Maven - pedispin
    Springfield, oregon
    Oregon

Just received 2 of these. One for Dad. It cut his foot. I don't believe I want them. Refund please. And tell me where to send them back.

• Ki
    Maisie Maven - faulty steam hair straightners
    Hastings
    England, East Sussex
    United Kingdom

Hi I received the steam hair straightners from you last November 2017 I have just used them and they went bang and now don't work do I send them back to you for a refund, Kim Gould

• Va
    Maisie Maven - my order # 169285
    Deltona
    Florida

I placed this order on 4/11/2018 and I'm still waiting for it. My account has already been charged with no product to show. ($14.90). The product is an eyebrow guide for pencil or powder use. I would appreciate a response to this inquiry and would like to know when I should receive it.

Maisie Maven - lipstick
    BUFFALO
    Illinois

I purchased lipstick approx.6 weeks ago, order number160655, $14.90 incl. shipping, NEVER RECIEVED IT GLOSSY SPARKEL COTTON CANDY, WHAT HAPPENED
    Very dissapointed, I would like an explanation and a refund

Maisie Maven - Reopro Professional Steam Hair Straightener V2

I would like to request a new water chamber or new product for invoice ID c16497688899.1. I have submitted two emails requesting a replacement and I have not received any additional information or contact information. Please replace the broken piece or item or refund my money.

• Li
    Maisie Maven - glitter lipstick
    Lao, Laos

I ordered from this company over a month ago and still have not recieved item. I contacted them through email. They replied with your item is on its way with my tracking info. The tracking info is still the same saying it shipped on 3/6/18 now they aren't responding to my contact efforts.

• La
    Maisie Maven - lip gloss
    Internet

On February 23rd, 2018, I ordered 3 lipglosses and I have yet to receive it. I tried to reach out to Maisie Maven and the email did not go through. I paid $30.86 for the products, 3 lip glosses.

I have added an attachment of the confirmation of the order.

Lashone Williams

• Ca
    Maisie Maven - glitzy lipstick

Hi the lip stick I bought is nothing like what was advised supposed to be glitter it was not it also has an horrible taste when it it's on your lips there is something not right about this product I don't trust using it it cost £14.00 with postage that is just a rip off you are false advertising

• Al
    Maisie Maven - glitter lipstick brown
    United Kingdom

I recently bought glitter lipstick in pink and loved it so much ordered another in brown but the brown one has no glitter in it at all. Very disappointed . Can you refund or replace with a different colour please. I purchased through PayPal.
    Alison Gibson
    [protected]@btinternet.com

Maisie Maven - glitzy glitter for lips
    Fort Loudon
    Pennsylvania
    [protected]@maisiemaven.com

I ordered 2 different shades order#138914, money was taken from my account $25.85, I never received email or the product. Placed order around 1/13-1/15/18 my name Shawnee Briggs, email is [protected]@retail.foodlion.com address PO box 64 fortloudon pa 17224

Maisie Maven - maisies hair product
    Newburgh, New YorkNewburgh

I haven't received my hair product yet I have ordered it like a week ago. I would like my full refund. Thank you! Feel free to contact me [protected].

• Bi
    Maisie Maven - never received product
    masiemaven.com

I have not received an order from November 25th, order #117459. I have tried contacting you through pay pal and was informed that the order has been delayed. I would like my money back of $17.90

• Fr
    Maisie Maven - gilliterb lip gloss

I purchased the glitter lip gloss in Nov here it is Feb and still don't have the lip gloss, they keep saying that I never ordered it after sending them the receipt several times they stop emailing me back. I want my refund and also would like something for my horrific experience and my time!

Maisie Maven - the flat iron
    Lawton
    Oklahoma

I still haven received it and I purchased it last month can u pls contact me at [protected] my name is Julia Gonzalez. Thank u. It has Ben more then 15 to 20 day already and still haven't got anything. Please can u give me a call at anytime of the day thank u

• Ur
      Aug 29, 2018
    Maisie Maven - glitzy glitter liquid lipstick
    Bridgeport
    Connecticut

Hello I ordered two of these in pink and I still have not received them it's been about a month and a half now here is my name
    Ursula Ott
    33 homestead ave
    Bridgeport Connecticut

• Si
    Maisie Maven - hair straighter order #73999
    Corbally
    Ireland

I purchased a smooth straightener which has not worked since I recived it..i have tried emailing your company 3 times. But I have heard nothing .. I thought by now I would have received an answer by now how I can be refunded .please can you tell me the status of my refund .
    You can contact me at this email...
    Regards
    Siobhan o Mahony

Maisie Maven - I have ordered your product lipstick sparkle when lips meet

I purchased a lip stick product from you over 3 weeks ago and still not had
    a delivery just email 2 weeks ago saying on route ..
    Nothing since please can you look into this matter for me .
    Kind regards Sandra Wright .
    Email [protected]@live.co.uk

Maisie Maven - lip gloss shimmering
    Unknown
    Australia

I have before tried your products
    I'm after the shimmering lip gloss in classic candy
    But if I could get a Sample

• Di
    Maisie Maven - gold hair wax
    Mesa
    Arizona

Hello I ordered Gold Hair Wax and I have not received it yet.
    Order # 107862. My name is Diana Dipasquale. 5357 E Delta Ave
    Mesa Arizona. [protected]
    Phone [protected]

Thank You appreciate your help!

•   Sep 01, 2018
    Maisie Maven - avoid maisie maven
    United Kingdom

Scammers and con artists.
    Misleading advertisements, faulty types of equipment, and no replies to emails and complaints.
    I purchased what was advertised as Reopro stream straightener. Not only I received fake item, it was used, and was dropping water.

AVOID anything to do with this company/individuals.

• De
    Maisie Maven - flat iron steam

I received my iron a few months ago and it worked great for about a month, however it stopped steaming regularly. It's gotten progressively worse over the last couple of months. It was happening every now and then when it began to fail but now it has gotten to the point...

Maisie Maven - order sf-5654179-[protected]
    United Kingdom

I have not received these items therefore i would appreciate a full refund immediately. If i do not receive a response I will recall the payment from amex or Paypal

• Ph
    Maisie Maven - have not received my goods

seller said dispatched but tracker said not found please send or refund my money for lipstick

• Mo
      Sep 03, 2018
    Maisie Maven - steam flat iron
    Flower Mound
    Texas
    Maisiemaven.com

No brand on product box, no instructions to fill reservoir, it barely heats up and no information on how to return product though the site says you only have 7 days to request full refund for a product that took over a month to arrive.

Sep 03, 2018
    Maisie Maven - hair color

8U022166RF6610347
    Paid in full and have had no follow up contact. I paid through PayPal and will file a complaint unless I hear from Maisie Maven within a few days. I have no tracking number either. No updates. But, they took my money.
    Please respond asap.