mainugg/saleuggsdirect / no goods received

England, Hampshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
I have also had dealings with saleuggs direct which then changed to mains uggs and now the webb site has gone. I placed an order on the 13th of jan paid 109 on debit card. never to see the goods or the money again. paypal should sort this out when i contacted them they said they i could log a complaint. but i had already e- mailed the company and all e mails bounced back. totally gutter I cant afford to loose that money to ### like that.
Ke

Comments

Da
  11th of Mar, 2008
I have also lost £100 to this guy for a pair of Ugg boots that never turned up. I asked paypal to sort it out and they agreed that i had a case but were powerless to get my money back. I hope he gets caught and gets all he deserves!!!
Cl
  6th of Jul, 2008
i also had dealing with saleuggsdirect in january i ordered some chestnut baby uggs and still have not got them i got in contact with paypal who said there was nothing they could do with reg to this this person needs to be caught out, imagine how many pple have paid this persona nd same as us not recieved any goods paypal should have done more to resolve the matter