Main Street Discounts / No comittment for this service

1 P.O. Box 3141Shepherdstown, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 301-992-4583

I received a phone call approx 30 days ago from a Representative from Main Street Discounts with an offer of (8) magazines and the promise of a Walmart $200.00 giftcard. As of this date (2.10.10) I've seen no magazines in my mail box nor a Walmart Gift Card.

Comments

• Gg
      23rd of Jan, 2010
    Main Street Discounts - did not order or buy
    Main Street Discounts
    2063 Main Street PMV 206,
    Oakley, 9456169
    Phone: (866)525-6608
    mainstreetdiscounts.com

I Did not order or buy this service (non-authorized) charging for an activation fee of $25.00 . I want this service stopped asp !!! Now!!! I want my $ returned also . I never ordered anything on-line for this reason.

• Gi
      31st of Jan, 2010

This also happen to me less than a week ago. When I saw that $25.00 charge in my account, I immediately called the bank and cancelled my credit card .
    -Lessons Learned

• 2t
      8th of Feb, 2010
    Main Street Discounts - Misrepresented their business
    discover enterprise

I see here from the list of other complaints from people who have dealt with this company, that this is a total rip off. I want out of this deal but they don't even have a legit website or a phone number where I can speak to someone. Help. How can I fix this?

• Li
      8th of Feb, 2010
    Main Street Discounts - MAGIZINES AND LIES
    DISCOVER ENTERPRISES
    Oakley
    Phone: 1-800-525-6608
    MAINSTREETDISCOUNTS.COM

I AM NOT GOING TO PAY 49.95 AND 24.95 FOR MAGIZINES AND COUPONS I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET A 200.00 GIFT CARD FOR WALMART( LIE I HAVENT SEEN ONE YET)I WANT EVERY THING CANCELED I HAVE CALLED SERVERAL TIMES AND THEY PUT ME ON HOLD SO LONG ITS COSTLY.HOW CAN I GET THEM BY PHONE OR E-MAIL?I WANT MY GIFT CARD AND STOP MY ORDER NOW! RETURN MY 1.00 TO LINDA DICKSON

Main Street Discounts - lies
    main street discounts
    Hamilton
    Ohio

i was called and told i had won a $200.00 wal-mart gift card and that i just had to subscribe to 2 ads and it would be sent to me in 3-5 days. that was two weeks ago. my bank account was charged today for the items i have not recieved and when i called the company back they directed me to two other companies and the man from main street discounts said they aren't responsible for making sure our package gets here! i want my money back from these scam artists!!!

19th of Feb, 2010

i think mr. frustrated told you to contact your better business bureau and they will help you resolve your problem and/or get your money back. i just had a very similar problem with this company so hopefully this will help

19th of Feb, 2010

i just had the exact same problem. contact your better business bureau, you can submit a complaint online and they will try to help you resolve it.

• 22
      26th of Feb, 2010
    Main Street Discounts - Fraud
    Discover Enterprise
    Oakley
    Phone: 18665256608
    mainstreetsdiscounts.com

This company is a complete fraud.I do not wish to continue or recieve any services and the information is not what the customer service rep stated when i talked to them on the phone. Please take my name off the subscribers list and as of 2/26/10, thanks but no thanks i do not want to try or purchase anything from this company. Also the 25.00 dollars that was also charged to my debit card which was noy authorized, i would like it applied back on my card and i will return to u your booklet of coupons. After about an hour to talk to someone i talk to a rep named Lesly, i.d. number 210 gave me a confirmation number (5236233co22610) which verify that the order has been cancelled and there will be no further charges.My account number is IZ-ZB-5236233

• Bo
      9th of Mar, 2010
    Main Street Discounts - Misrepresented their business
    Main Street Discounts
    200 Stephen Court
    New Orleans
    Louisiana
    Phone: 504-368-6540

Company misrepresented their intentions, that they were a savings coupon plan. Instead what I received was prescriptions to magazines i did not order and they plan to deduct $49.96 per month from my account on a monthly basis. for up to 60 months as Magazine Home Entertainment.
    Call was received on my cell phone.

What can i do about this?

20th of May, 2010

I am the original Mainstreet Discount with no s on the end. They are cheating everyone and hurting my store. I have a small linen shop in Better Business Bureau with excellent ratings for 16 years.They have posted comments that it is not me on the NC BBB He is located in CA . Call or email them. I have tried to help everyone that has called me. I am so sorry he has done this to you. I have tried everything I can to stop me but all he had to do was add an s to my domain name to get it. I am trying to shut down my website even thought it will hurt me to help you. If I can help in anyway call Dot at 336-977-0178.God Bless Dot

20th of May, 2010

I am the original Mainstreet Discount without the s. I am a small curtain and linen store in the mountains of NC. They added the s and are trying to cheat everyone. I have notified the Better Bussiness Bureau that Imhave been a member of for 15 years. They have tracked them down to CA and have posted it on my website at BBB.I will help any of you I can. Call me at 336-977-0178. I am trying to pull my website off the internet to help protect you.Please contact the CA Better Business Bureau. God Bless Dot