Main Street Discounts/magazines / Did NOT ORDER DO NOT WANT

1 Oakley, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-5256608

I received a letter from these people on Feb. 26th saying I had a 7 day trial at no cost to me. Before I could stop it they had charged my bank account $25.00 plus $49.00. I am a seinor citizen and absolutly can not afford this

Comments

• Ju
      8th of Mar, 2010

I don't want your magazine service. I have been calling the customer service line, but the automated answering machine picks up and said that they are close. So how is it that the business hours is 6am to 4pm and the answering machine is stil picking up after 8:30 am. I think your magazine service is a fraud and if any more money is took out of my bank account I will be disputing this . My bank has alreasy been notified so your only gone to make things worse. So i don't want your magazines and don't send me any more.

Sincerly,
    David Douglas sr.

• Sh
      8th of Mar, 2010

I agree with the fisrt client, I didn't order this either. So don't bill my credit card, for 25.00 or 49.00. Because if you do I will (SUE) Main Street Discounts and I also have your phone number also. So don't mess with me. My e-mail address is not in your data base, because I just tried to Log onto www.mainstreetdiscounts.com and it wouldn't let me Log-in.

• Sh
      8th of Mar, 2010

I WANT TO CANCEL MY MAGAZINE ORDER WITH YOUR COMPANY. DON"T SEND THEM TO ME.I I CAN'T AFFORD THE MONTHLY PAYMENT OF 50.00 A MONTH FOR 30 MONTHS. SO PLEASE CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

• Wa
      12th of Mar, 2010

I DO NOT WANT ANY THING TO DO WITH YOUR COMPANY, SO CANCEL EVERYTHING. YOUR PHONE NO. SEEMS TO BE A SHAM TO WASTE TIME SO YOU CAN DRAIN MONEY FROM OUR BANK ACCOUNT. EVERYTHING FROM THE BEGINING WAS A MISREPRESENTATION.PLEASE SEVER ALL TIES, WITH MY NAME AND MY MONEY.

• Ji
      17th of Mar, 2010

My name is Jimmy Vu from Champaign, Illinois. I did not order this either, and everytime I call the 1-866-525-6608 customer service number, I get a recording saying they are too busey and to call back at a later time.