Main street Discounters / unauthorized taking of funds

1 Oakley, CA, United States Review updated:

I TOOK A SURVEY THAT PROMISED A GIFT CERTIFICATE. THE GIFT CERTIFICATE IS A SCAM. ITS THRU WAL-MART. AND THE COMAANY REPRESENTING THEM ARE EVEN WORSE THIEVES. THEY SAY YOU HAVE A TRIAL PERIOD BUT YOU NEVER RECIEVE ANYTHING BY THE TIME YOUR TRIAL PERIOD IS UP. AN WHEN YOU FIND OUT THEY SAY THE CHARGE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. I NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING AN THEY HAVE TO DATE TAKEN $52 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I CANCELLED AN THEY HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME THEY TOOK THE CHARGE OUT BEFORE I CANCELLED I HAVE A DEBIT CARD AND CHARGES ARE POSTED WITHIN 24 HOURS. I CANCELLED FEB.24TH. THE CHARGE WASNT TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT TILL MARCH 2ND.THIS COMPANY DEFINATLY NEEDS CHECKRD INTO AN SHUT DOWN FOR FRAUD. I HAVE CONSULTED AN ATTORNEY AN HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS SO NO ONE ELSE HAS TO GO THRU WHAT IA HAVE.

Comments

• Ep
      5th of Mar, 2010

This is natural selection. You fall for scams. Please don't breed.

• Ka
      5th of Oct, 2010

there is no survey in existance that gives free gifts certificates, especially a walmart one. they have a customer service survey that prints out on like, 1 in every 800000 receipts, and thats it... JUST A CUSTOMER SERVICE SURVEY!!! no credit card required. there is no free gift for doing it, its just a survey... and i can tell you that walmart doesnt associate with any company called main street distributors... you got scammed... dont blame walmart.