Comments

• Ti
      31st of Aug, 2009

Anch'io ho raggiunto e anche superato, il limite minimo per i Free Members, ( $ 25.000, 00 ).
    Ma il bottone del pagamento non si sblocca, anzi continua a dire che non ho ancora raggiunto il limite minimo.
    C'è qualcuno in tutto il Web che possa vantare di essere stato pagato almeno una volta da questo sito?

1st of Sep, 2009

can anyone suggest which is the good money making site? Most of all the sites are scams. Please suggest me.
    Even i'm started on mailmoney.com and reached $6, 000. Is this site is rreally a fake?

• Kk
      1st of Oct, 2009

Hey Any one can help me i joined in mails money in that they had stated that after reaching 25, 000U.S.D.
    they will release the payout button but i reached 31, 000 also i didn't get any pay out.kindly help me how could i recover my amount or how could i receive the payout button.

• Re
      12th of Oct, 2009

Hi there are a few dodgy sites. But there are some good ones, If you want a list of safe sites with e-mails, then drop me an E_Mail & i will send you the ones i use Plus others that pay out as well. The secret is to upgrade & get referals Or buy some i make between $3, 000.00 & $7, 000.00 per night on one site Just from referals. I have about 10 but most are waiting for upgrades & pay outs but when they do & they will, it just takes time. send your E-Mail to reserectionman@yahoo.co.nz Blessings Paul & Jill seville

3rd of Mar, 2011

I join mailmoney and I cannot get a payout even though I have reached maximum payout.There is no one to answer even when i email I don't get an answer and i really need the money for my two boys. I am a single parent with lots of bills to pay. Somebody help!!!