Mail.com / impossible to cancel premium account
I have been trying to cancel my premium mail account for over a year. Their own admin control panel does not contain the option to downgrade the account or opt for their "free" service so I sent them an e-mail request asking them to cancel for me.
They refuse to admit they received my request despite my producing their own e-mail acknowledgement. Now they claim that was a phishing e-mail!
No matter how I answer their notes they always come back with demands for money and no attempt to deal with my complaint.
Very sad since they were excellent under previous ownership - I have had an account with them for about 12 years.
More Mail.com Complaints & Reviews
- Mail.com - email account disappeared! 
- Mail.com - locked out of account 
- Mail.com - can't access email 
- Mail.com - they will not cancel my account 
- Mail.com - premium account feature does not work.
- Mail.com / 1&1 Mail & Media - spam is rampant!
- Mail.com - appalling service!
- Mail.com - email service
- Mail.com / 1&1 Mail & Media - poor sevice