Mailbox Magazines / Overcharged for services

1 P.O Box 26778, Tamarac, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 (800) 924-1399

In October 2009 I completed payment for services I recieved from this company. They continued to charge me for the services I had already paid for and also another service I didn't authorize. I contacted them in Apr. 2010 and told them about being overcharged. I talked to Chastity, who said she was a customer service assistant manager, who told me to send my proof to them about being overcharged. I sent them the information when it became available to me to the address they provided. In August 2010, I had yet to receive any confirmation that this company recieved my documentation. What I did receive later that month was the returned package that I sent. The post office I contacted said it was never accepted or claimed by Mailbox Magazines. Now, five months later after leaving numerous messages for them to contact me asap, the number I have been calling doesn't even pick up. I don't know if it's out of order but there wasn't even a ringtone. I'm fed up with this outfit and I'm out over $400 from them overcharging me.

More Mailbox Magazines Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• On
      11th of Jan, 2011

Hey Overcharged For Services: I am going through the same thing, if you go to Mailbox Magazines, Tamarac, FL you will find endless complaints and people filing law suites against these women who are very good at getting your credit card number and then using it to line their pockets. They are frauds and very good rip off artist. They are using the the good name of O'Block Books " Mailbox Magazines" which is actually a childrens learning magazine. Unfortunately your package will never be picked up. These are scam artist and don't want to be seen, especially at the post office. Good Luck. One of the Bunch..

• Sh
      18th of Jan, 2011

I had no problem canceling my account.