Maid Brigade Cleaning Service / Unsatisfactory work

1 United States

I am launching a complaint against Maid Brigade Cleaning Service [protected]. This company came highly recommended by a friend who has used the company's service for a year. I received 1st time cleaning in my home on June 8, 2007. The cleaning service was unbelievably of poor quality and truly unsatisfactory. I complained about the service received 5 minutes after the two individuals supposedly cleaned my home. I immediately contacted the manager of the company to request the ladies to re-clean my kitchen cabinets, floors, bathroom mirrors, and dust in several places of my home. The women were told to comply but the work was still unsatisfactory. One worker (who spoke English) told me that my house was too big and I was too picky. I immediately called the manager again regarding the overall service and statements made by one of the employees. Based on the conversation with the manager, I did receive 40% of my money back. Unfortunately, to my surprise one of the women scratched three boards of my hardwood flooring in the kitchen area. Again, I contacted the manager regarding the damages. I was told that a field specialist would come to inspect the floors. The field specialist came to my home on June 13, 2007, but was unable to fix the flooring. I was told again by the manager that another field specialist would come to buff out the scratches on June 15, 2007. This was proposed 11 days ago. To date, the damages have not be rectified. I will never use this company ever again nor will I ever recommend them to anyone, not even a stranger.

Ro