Mahindra Renault / Logan / poor service

TO,
Customer care mahindra Renault

Sub. Service center hissar9supreme automobiles]

Dear Sir,
I am really sorry to own Logan car as far as service is concerned.
I complained one year back but could not the solution. I am sure that this time also I won’t get solution but for self satisfaction I am again telling you with confidence that this time something will be done.
This is for your kind information that on Monday the 29th June I enquired that my car is facing such and such difficulties so when should I send my car to service depot Mr. Jain said come tomorrow everything will be done right. on 30th morning again inquired should d I send the car and green signal from jain sahib the car was taken to service centre .there was no body responsible available .anyway chart was made all quarries done by the staff and car was taken in side the service centre

And after three and half hours to my utmost disappointment the service staff says sorry for certain things we do not mechanic and for certain problems we do not have parts so we can not do any thing please take your car away.
Respected sir this has happened three four times but I did not complain only because I thought that it was by chance but now it is proved that company is making fool of consumer and plays with money and time of the consumer.
You will surprised to note that I am enjoying the loan facility of mahindra finance and finance people do not give the details of cheques they have drawn they made installation as per their wish not as mutually agreed upon for last more than one and half year .
This type of working does not suit to the renowned company like you this is my last letter to your good self if you do not hear or revert to this unfortunately I will have to all necessary action to get my lawful right which may not be pleasant for both of us.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT IF AT ALL YOU WILL FORCE ME TO TAKE LEAGAL ACCTION ALL CONSIQUENCE AND EXPENCES WILL BE BORN BY COMPANY.
THANKS AND REGARDS

RATTAN LAL CHOKHANI
CELL. [protected]

CAR NO. HR-16-F-8561ENGINE NO. D008155

ATTACHED C/MEMO DATED 30.06.2009. CHARGING ZERO WHISH ASSURES THAT THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING.

SUGGETION: BETTER HAVE SOME OTHER ARRANGEMENT FOR CARS.

Comments

26th of Nov, 2009

THIS IS ANIL KHANDELWAL FROM DELHI .I HAVE MAHINDRA LOGAN PURCHASED FROM SRI DURGA AUTOMOBILES DELHI. WE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE CAR AND COMPANY . EVERY TIME THERE IS A PROBLEM IN A CAR SOMETIME THE WINDOW OF THE CAR IS NOT OPENED. AND WHEN WE GO TO THE COMPANY THEY MAKE THE BILL AND CHARGE VERY HIGH AMOUNTS . WE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THE COMPANY AND THE CAR . PLEASE CONTACT US AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

ANIL KHANDELWAL

29th of Nov, 2009

Hello,
    This is Anil Khandelwal from Delhi, India. I'v purchased a Mahindra-Renault Logan from Sri durga Automobiles, Delhi. We are neither satisfied with the performance of the car & the services provide by your dealer.
    Whenever the car has been sent for the servicing, they don't tell anything about the issues. When we reach the service station, which is 15 -20 kms apprx from my residence, they tell us that there is some problem with your car. Before going to take our car back, we always make 2-3 calls to make sure that the servicing has been done fully, they tell us that car is ready. But from recent 3-4 services, this is happening continuously & it has been experienced that servicing is not done properly & some extra work has to be done.

Today also, we'v sent our car for servicing & the person at your dealer point stated that we can take the car back . We also confirmed about the charges & I gave that amount to my son that was demanded by the dealer. But when he reached there, it was found that servicing was not done properly and they said that Hose Pipes have broken so extra money is needed for that.

Please resolve our issue as early as possible or I'm going to sue the dealer & the Company both in Consumer Court!
    I'm just fed up of kind of services provided by the Mahindra-Renault Group & just thinking over my decision of choosing this car!

Anil Khandelwal

10th of Apr, 2010

i am anil khandelwal from delhi. i had purchased logan car form sri durga automobiles.delhi. i am very upset from your services. they are given us very bad services for the car. and the car u have made is so worse that i am regretting my decision why i had purchesed the car from ur company. i am very dissapointing with ur company . at any when i want to go to out of station every time my car heated up . and after that i had sent my car to the garage of ur company then dont even know what is the fault in the car. i m really upset. after u just made long bills . so i want u to contant me. as early early as possible.

anil khandelwal