Mahindra / Bad service

1 South Africa Review updated:

I bought a brand new mahindra suv500, from the honda/mahindra branch in rustenburg. they are linked as far as i know, the SUV is 2 weeks old, brand new. and already i have had troubles, first the brakes where metal to metal, had the car taken in and 2 days later the cv-joint snapped! apart from that when i got my car it has a scratch on. how can mahindra allow this to happen? i wil be taking legal action as this has not been resolved and they have failed to assist me to thus far. I wil not tolerate this!

Conrad Tilburn

Comments

• Ar
      13th of Nov, 2010
    Mahindra - Servicing of Car(Xylo E8)
    mahindra & mahindra
    India

third servicing of my car (Xylo E8) was not done properly by star auto mobile tripuri chowk, garha, nagpur road, jabalpur(M.P)
    i want my money back .i m not satisfied with your company service .they were not check alignment, gaze, and not checked any parts of my vehicle and not cleaned car internally .only wash my car and charge 1500/- rs.

19th of Nov, 2010

Dear Arpit, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please email us detailed complaint along with your name, location, dealership name & contact no. to [protected]@mahindra.com. You can also call us on 1800226006. We'll get in touch with you soon.

• Sh
      24th of Nov, 2014

dear sir my name shafiq shaikh i have mahindra xylo e4 2011model i hade given for service in panvel global gallery my complain was for gear noise they took 20days for gear work yet they not done the work still the gear noise is on so please do needful [protected]@yahoo.com 9930578176

• Sh
      24th of Nov, 2014

please do need full

• Re
      14th of Feb, 2016

I have bought scorpio sle .usmai sir gear ki problem ari hai jab bhi usai start kr kai 1st gear daltai hai ek toh gear sleep ho jata hai aur 1st&2nd gear mai vo bhaut jada attak ti hai mainai appko ek baar aur complaint kri thi aut abhi kr rha hu na aap kuch krtai hai na company valai agar apnai kor (ACTION nhi liya toh mai apkai uper camplane krva dunga so sir i m requesting plzz take action(UP14BP3754).cnt no.9350113917.sanjay verma

• Ve
      13th of Apr, 2016

yesterday we purchased a mahindra KUV 100 k4 vehicle at A.R.A.N motors Thanjavur, Tamil nadu, India. While booking the vehicle on 19 march 2016
    we specified all the necessary accessories we required but on taking the delivery we found out that the storage space under the co driver space was not provided.We tried to contact the customer care service but there was no response.So we kindly request you to change the vechicle.

• Ai
      25th of Apr, 2016

I have bought XUV500 on 14th October 2015 from United Automobiles Allahabad. It's engine is making noise since first service. I have contacted the local dealer workshop from where i have purchased my car but there was no response. My car is driven only 8500km. I request you to please resolve my problem.

• Dh
      16th of Jun, 2016

प्राथी की बोलोरो SLX गाड़ी नं -RJ/25/UA0824 जो की प्राथी धर्मी मीना पता :-रिको एरिया सलोदा गंगापुर सिटी के नाम है प्राथी ने दिनाकं 03-सितम्बर-2012 को दोहपर 2 बजे रिपेयर के लिए ऑटो वर्ड वर्कसोप सीतापुरा जयपुर में डाली थी लेकिन प्राथी को अभी तक ऑटो वर्ड द्वारा गाड़ी वापिस नहीं दी है इससे ऐसा प्रतीत होता है की आपकी कंपनी चोर है क्योकि प्राथी द्वारा आपको कई बार फ़ोन नं-9694219226 से शिकायत दर्ज करवाई लेकिन कोई करवाई नहीं है अत शीघ्र गाडी ऑटो वर्ड वर्क शॉप सीतापुरा जयपुर से दिलवाने की कृपा करे ताकि आपकी कम्पनी का नाम बदनाम होने से बच सके

4th of Jul, 2016

My Engine is over heating and stop automatic my temperature is going above 100 so i need mechanical immediately from 3 days onward my vehicle is stop
    Insurance Date : 23/03/2016

Hours : 1325

4th of Jul, 2016

• Ri
    Mahindra & Mahindra - unable to deliver boleroSLX

Dear Sir,

i booked bolero slx color rocky beige
    on 8th october but till today i not get my vehicle, today i went to the showroom now they now telling that we are not able to give your vehicle till january 10th, now bank everyday reminding me to give installment of the vehicle they not understanding this matter.I call your customercare they always giving excuse not giving right information.

Please help us and showroom behaviour is not good, they forcing me to take different mahindra vehicle like "Xylo/Scorpio".
    But our choice is BOLERO SLX.We are not understanding showroom management that they are not able to give vehicle
    in required time.

PLEASE PROVIDE BOLERO SLX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and give you information fast.

WAITING FOR REPLY

thanks
    rituraj ranjan
    rituraj.[protected]@gmail.com

Mahindra And Mahindra / Scorpio - lack of response
    SUV
    India

we bought a scorpio 9 months ago.. from the first service we're been informing about the problem concerned to power windows and fuel gauge but there s no proper response at all.. this s really a wreck we're disappointed highly.. mahindra being one t best companies s not adherin to our problem i kindly request u to take some actions..

• Rr
      16th of Aug, 2016

The World worst service and customer support provide by Susee Service center ( Mahindra Authorized Service Center ).

• Rr
      16th of Aug, 2016

iam keep on getting very worst service from Susee Service center ( Mahindra Authorized Service Center) Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu.

Mahindra - mahindra service
    mahindra logan
    mahindra.com

I had an accident in my Mahindra Logan, on 13 dec 2010, on Kanpur-Etahwah highway, I went to V C motors, Kanpur for its repair. It took them 3 months for them to make the parts available and finally call me all the way from Chandigarh just to my surprise that, its engine was make awkward noises, rear view mirror broken, almost no cleaning done in 3 month, door locks wrecked, and above all there was nothing called pick up in that car. After showing the V C motors the situation they kept the car again and took another 2 months for repair. Finally I got my car with a bill of 2, 40, 000 and the insurance company, i.e. oriental insurance claimed that the company did car outing the first time and did not inform the insurance company because of which they can't give claim for more than 40, 000(haven't received yet, its just a estimated figure and will for sure be less than this). After the whole payment I took my car, just to realise after few weeks, when i went for service in Jaipur (my home town) that, 1. the Chasis of the car ( which was the major area of damage in the accident) hasn't been changed and is just repaired somehow because of which it is still somewhat bend and there can be no wheel alignment done. 2. Car gear pipes and other pipes are been held by M-seal and has not been changed, 3. brake pads are rotten (which was changed as in the accident tyre and the wheel was damaged.

Its disgusting and disgraceful to be attached to mahindra and mahindra-services in particular, other than a consumer case complaint again both the companies, now I am starting a drive to educate people I know and work with, and people in general about the Mahindra fraud going on, through its representative service comapnies.

Axel Broken
    purchased new vehicle- MAHINDRA THAR MOTOR CAR 1500.
    Type of Body :TOURER
    Chase No:MA1AH2GLKB1A13613
    Gngine No:GLB1A40635
    CLOUR :CHAMPGNE
    MANUFATURING DATE :JAN.2011
    REGISTRATION NO. KL-59-D-2819

with ref to above the vehicle was purchased on 31st Sep 2011. a complaint was lodged saying we still hav'nt got the logo of the vehicle. at the day of purchase the vehicle had run 2000kms. til date it has run 20000kms and with in this two time axel broken vehicle has broke down. we have not got any response from your side. we are very much disappointed by your worst service.. none of our complaints has been attend by any of your representatives till date.. Kindly look into the problem.

Yours Sincerely

To,
    The G. M.
    Mahindra & Mahindra
    Sir,
    I Rajesh Chopra purchased Mahindra Renault Logan on date 24-03-09 from Patwa Auto pvt.Ltd.
    My vehicle is having an alternator problem from last month and Patwa Auto. told to change part of the car so I deposited Rs. 10000/- in advance for repairing part on 19-04-2012 at Patwa Auto.(p) ltd. The part was received by Patwa Auto on date 1-5-2012 and so they called me. I sent my car for changing and repairing of part at 02-05-2012 till date 07-05-2102. The car was not repaired and they have not given me any proper answer about it. So please take action against your dealer and release my car.

These are the details of the car:
    Vehicle Regn. No - MP 09 CD 8525
    RO Bill No. - RBC13B000909
    Customer ID - C100550095
    Yours faithfully,
    Rajesh Chopra
    Contact: 9826025545

• Gd
      16th of Aug, 2016

Please contact me at: [protected]@mail.com and provide your valuable suggestion

• Gd
    Mahindra - Defected vehicle and worest service
    India

I had brought a new mahindra vehicle in 2012 . Its been 7 months now . I brought it for commercial use i.e.., cab . So now you can better understand how heavily i depend on my vehicle in my daily life.

From the very beginning i faced problem with it . Sometimes suddenly break become loose (been in critical situation on road because of this), very very poor pick up performance after driving the cab to a distance, Mileage only god knows the number . very undependable.

Besides all this issues my patience been always checked at service center stating no problem (then what i am facing is that junk ). Never attended or tried to at least listen to my problem. My car in this 7 month more that 1.5 months it was in service center .

My financial situation completely worsen due to this worst and defective vehicle.

I am in a position of deserted.

I kindly request mahindra and mahindra people to please contact me if you think you are not CHEATED me and if you feel that you make a fair business ad not just cheat people like who believe in you.

I be glad some can guide me with your suggestion of how to handle it. I think I should to react to ask for my RIGHT. How to bring it notice of concern person of mahindra. or even legal procedure to get my right.

Please some one

• Ra
    Mahindra And Mahindra - not satisfied with quality
    auto sector nasik
    India

my vehicle logan dlsx(mh-15 -ct 0296 date of purchase 2 nd of september 2010, rattling noise in door trim for 500 kms and then severe concern of carpet getting wet due to ac drain leakage at just 3000 kms of use and i have to leave the vehicle to mahindra dealer at nasik for 2 complete working days .dea;er has how ever attended my complaint but i am highly dissatisfied with the quality of vehicle which gives a feeling that i have made a wrong decision about buying a mahindra vehicle .