Maharah Travel in Thoqbah Al Khobar KSA phone No.920003999 / my name was written in wrong sequence so my flight was missed

1 Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia

Dear Sir,
i purchased ticket for travel to USA from Dammam to JFK reference
No. Reservation code- DLHGAO and Airline reservation code- KEMCSR from Maharah Travel in Thoqbah Al Khobar KSA phone No.[protected], the representative who issues my ticket named Muhammad Tanveer. When i was purchasing the ticket i have given the original passport to the representative to book my flight, my name sequence was written wrong (Sur name. Khan; given Name Muhammad Ayaz) as per passport, but in the ticket he mentioned Sur name as Muhammad and Given name Ayaz Khan, on the day of flight i reached to airport and Qatar air ways issued me one boarding pass from DMM to Doha, but from Doha to JFK was not issued due to wrong sequence of name, after a long and hard struggle by Qatar Airways staff they didn't succeed to issue me boarding pass to JFK and i missed my flight.
I bought another ticket from the same agency on the spot waiting in airport for next flight after 4 hours, reference No. Reservation code- NXFUZE and airline reservation code- UG829I(QR) and paid additional SR-1600.
Therefore, i am requesting to please investigate and reimburse me SR-1600, from the travel agent which i paid additional due to the mistake of travel agency representative.
I shall be grateful for your cooperation and support.
Best regards.