[Resolved] Magzter — monthly billing I didn't sign up for anything
I do not have a Magzter account. I cannot find a customer support number anywhere to contact them. I get billed monthly at $1.99 for what I have NO CLUE. I want to CANCEL whatever this recurring subscription might be but I am unwilling to provide any information like my email address since I have no account with Magzter. Please help.
My credit card number ends with xx1055
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Magzter Customer Care's Response, Nov 28, 2018
We understand that you wish to know about the charge of USD 1.99 under your account.
Unfortunately, we are unable to locate the charge with the provided information.
We kindly request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [protected]@magzter.com and our support team will definitely assist you further.
More Magzter Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Magzter - how do I cancel auto renewal option 
- [Resolved] Magzter - non-informing of auto debit 
- Magzter - magzter — charging credit card without immediate prior permission 
- Magzter - magzter gold subscription 
- [Resolved] Magzter - magzter gold
- [Resolved] Magzter - transaction id: 60832546911 on magzter
- [Resolved] Magzter - no cancel subscription / cancellation of auto renewal
- Magzter - online purchase of stardust magazine
- [Resolved] Magzter - magzter family plan
- [Resolved] Magzter - this is regarding magazin "smart reports or smart multibagger"