MagsOnTheNet.com / Magazines never received!

I ordered mags from magsonthenet in Oct 05 and yet have received any from them. You cannot get a hold of them by phone e-mail or any other way. I will do anything to let people know not to use this company. I called the BBB, the New York Attorney's office and let Google know because they advertise them on their site. Don't use this company ever!!!

Comments

Da
  20th of Mar, 2007

I totally agree. Magsonthenet ripped me off too. I ordered TV Guide from Mags On The Net and never got it. I found some useful advice on a site called http://ragsonthenet.com on how to get my money back. Avoid magsonthenet!

Ka
  28th of Mar, 2007

I ordered a specialty magazine from magsonthenet an online company and wish I had not done so. For 79.95 and the delivery to begin in 8 to 12. I should have receive " Interior Design " Magazine within 3 months. My order was placed on 1-17-07 and as of 3-28-07 still not received AND this site makes it impossible to contact them other than thru an e-mail.

Certainly there are many sites doing business online that are fraudulent and it appears this site may be just one more. I have done business and purchases online and this is the first time I have had to hunt down my purchase to this extent without any response from the company. My first request to track the status of my order was at 8 weeks approx 2-17-07 no response then either but allowed to wait the full 12 weeks.

I intend to keep up the complaints to all who monitor online business or do business online to prevent others from this experience.

Br
  17th of May, 2007

This company is definitely out of business but their site is still taking orders. The customer service phone number forwards to a full voicemail inbox and won't accept messages.

21st of Aug, 2007

Wish I had read the above complaints before I ordered two nursing magazines as a gift. It has been over 12 weeks and still no mags... numerous contacts to the company and the phone number is now disconnected. I am going to report them to various fraud sites. What a rip off!

3rd of Oct, 2007

I, too, ordered a nursing magazine as a gift and have come to the conclusion that I have been ripped off. Will be letting the credit card company know the ripoff, what ever good that will do.

4th of Oct, 2007

I contacted my credit card company, found out where they sent the money (address in Milwaukee), I looked up their web site, found the tele of the company ,NCMIC Finance Corp. The lady who answered was in Iowa. She was very interested as the Milwaukee address used to be a processing center and is no longer in business. Suspect a wider scam? We gave her as much information as possible and expect to hear back from her. MEANWHILE, the magsonthenet site continues.

Ch
  22nd of Oct, 2007

Magsonthenet.com used to be legit a couple of years back but is a total scam now. The site is shut down but they are still taking orders. I don't know how Yahoo (who fronts their site) lets it stay up.

I have a Chase credit card and they refunded my order cost no problem. I suggest you all call your CC company and request a charge back. I didn't have to show them anything (not that I had any paperwork as it was an online order). I filled out a complaint on my bank's website and was refunded the order money in 24 hours.

Re
  6th of Nov, 2007

Oh my g-d!!! They totally took me for a ride last year and guess what??? They e-mailed me today saying they have missed me and were offering me a coupon when I never got my magazines last year!!! My bank would not refund me my money which was only $7 but it is the principle really!! So mad and cannot believe google and yahoo are associated with them!! What a terrible scam!!!

Tb
  22nd of Nov, 2007

These guys are ripping people off.

Lame!

Stay away.

Th
  29th of Nov, 2007

I guess I have company in being ripped off. I paid $62 for a three year subscription that never came. I am going to contact the NY Attorney General.

To
  4th of Apr, 2008

Guess my son won't be getting his skateboarding Mag. I ordered him for Christmas.

Mi
  11th of Sep, 2008

This happens to me too. I ordered Details in May of 2006 and still have not received a single magazine. I emailed them repeatedly, but there has yet to be a response. I have an email still with my proof of purchase. No one has ever contacted, responded or refunded me. We should take these peeps down.

Be
  9th of Jun, 2016
MagsOnTheNet.com - Paid for 3 years, only gave 1 year subscription
Magsonthenet.com
POBox 79
Lawrence
New York
www.magsonthenet.com

Ordered and paid for 3-year subscriptions to two magazines. Only received one year subscription for each -- and one was cancelled (not by me!) before the year was over.

REPEATED emails to the website -- no resoluti0n, only auto reply that they will get back to me. No one answers phone number.

Someone needs to straighten this group out! Look at number of complaints!!!