Magselect.com / subscription

United States Review updated:
3.55
I ordered last January 2008 through a Elementary school 2 magazines with magselect. One was for 10 issues and one was for 20 issues. When I didn't receive my December Issue of the one with 20 issues. I called the phone # provided and the representative said that was the Double issue, he then double-checked and said the double issue would be January/February and that they would send me the December issue. I am waiting on that issue now December 19th.

Comments

Li
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I also orded the same magazine thru a school.Back in Oct 08 I still dont have it.I sent in the money.
Be
  19th of Mar, 2009
I ordered the magazine real simple and was suppose to get a red gym bag, i am still waiting for the
gym bag. you still are offering this gym bag so i cannot understand why i haven't received it.
beverly217@verizon.net please advise.thank you /3/19/09
Be
  19th of Mar, 2009
I ordered the magazine real simple and was suppose to get a red gym bag, I am still waiting for the
gym bag, which incidentally you are still advertising with various catalogs, I also ordered a blue
gym bag with the magazine Aliyou which arrived today, since the gym bags are for my grandchildren
it is important that i get the 2 of them. thank you
Zi
  10th of Dec, 2010
the mag. i ordered is not on the list of mag. when you do your activvation.
Ma
  6th of Jun, 2011
Magselect.com cares very much about providing excellent service to all our customers. To help you complete your order we’d like to offer some helpful facts for easily redeeming your vouchers.

• Make sure you are visiting the correct website – www.magselect.com
• Enter the 10 digit On-line Redemption Code
• Enter your magazine selection(s)
• Enter your name/address
• If a gift, please enter the Giftee’s name/address in the appropriate field
• Confirm and submit your order.
• You should receive your first issue in 4-8 weeks.
• If you do not receive your first issue or if you have questions about the subscription, please
contact us at magazinesupport@customersvc.com or 1-888-221-4130
• Magazine selection may vary depending on the value of the voucher you purchased.
Da
  5th of Oct, 2015
I ordered a subscription for a magazine thru this company on or before May 2015, for a school fundraiser. As of this date ( October 6, 2015) I have not received the magazine. I have telephoned this company many times to report my not having received the magazine, They have assured me I would be receiving the magazine. I have never received the magazine. It is not a good thing to collect money for a service and not receive the merchandise. This company is a fraudulent. and I do not recommend ordering thru this ( www.magselect.com) company.

Magselect.com Logo Magselect.com