Mags4Less / terrible service

I purchased a 2-year magazine subscription from Mags4Less in March 2007, which was immediately deducted from my credit card. Nine months later, still no magazines have arrived. Many excuses, but most of my complaints to their customer services have been unanswered. I phoned the magazine directly to see if they could help, and they told me that Mags4Less is not an authorized subscription agent, and they would not honor any order they received from Mags4Less. So I still have not received any refund, in spite of some promises for a refund made months ago. I only wish I had read some of the many criticisms of this company BEFORE I placed my order. BEWARE of them! Pay the full price and order direct from the magazine you want.

As

Comments

• Jk
      18th of Jan, 2008
    Mags4Less - Did not get magazine ordered!
    Popular Science
    Brewster
    Massachusetts

I ordered a 3 year subscription to Popular Science through Mags4Less on 01/13/2007. I am still waiting for my first issue to arrive. ONE YEAR! I am no closer now than a year ago. I have had MANY contacts with the company - got allot of promises - no satisfaction. Now, they just will not answer me any more.

• Ev
      5th of May, 2008

I got the same problem with these jerks. Ordered 7 magazine subscriptions in Sept. 2008. None arrived. The magazine companies never received an order. They have not replied once to my "contact" page emails from their website. They charged my card, and are ignoring me.