Magnussens Dodge Chrysler Jeep / Satellite Radio doesn't work!
I purchased a 2007 Chrysler Aspen from Magnussen's. This vehicle was equipped with a Satellite Radio with a years subscription from SIRIUS. The satellite radio ceased to work. I called Magnussens and they tell me its my problem. Contact was made with SIRIUS via telephone, (four calls resulting in almost) two hours. They tell me the account number assigned to my vehicle is expired. This could not be true. The only other option is Magnussens sold me a used vehicle as new!
More Magnussens Dodge Chrysler Jeep Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - service and wrong information on offers 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - con artists
- Chrysler - back bumper
- Chrysler - 2012 chrysler 200
- Chrysler - dealer advertising/promotion