Magnum Auto Wash / Awful experience

1 United States

I went to have my car washed on Saturday 2/7/2009, I didn't notice until after I had left the car wash that a less than satisfactory job was done. I contacted the car wash to notify them that I was unsatisfied, & left a message with the person that answered the phone for someone to call me back. I then later the next day received a voice mail from a person who sounded to be in charge that she was sorry that I had the experience I did, & they'd be happy to have me come back to that location our 1 of the other locations to have it re-washed. When I went back 2 months later to have them right the wrong, & have them redeem themselves, I was denied my re-wash that they had promised. I ended up paying, as it got to the point that it wasn't worth the argument, the $ wasn't the issue to begin with, it was more the principle involved. I did ask the girl at the front counter if I could have the main office # & was denied my request, further more she was very unprofessional in trying to resolve my problem. I wouldn't recommend this business to anyone, as this was an awful experience.

Wi