Magnavox / Misinformed by rep!

PO box 273Boonville, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 336-551-3091
On 3-3-08, I called Magnavox and stated that my son had thrown a toy at the tv screen and it was now black with a shattered look section. The representative informed me that parts were covered but labor was not. When I contacted the repair shop that suggested I called the told me that parts were not covered because my son threw a toy at it. Fine, I can deal with that but WHY was I lied to by a representative of Magnavox? Is this in fact their company policy? Plz advise smb!

Comments

Jo
  22nd of May, 2008
First of all why would you call Magnavox and say your son broke the screen expecting anything? You shoulda known you voided the warranty DUH!
Tj
  26th of Oct, 2009
I bough a Magnavox TV converter box that lasted 10 months. I have called the company, but after two weeks of phone conversations/complains, I have still not received a replacement, nor have they even started the shipping process yet. I was also informed that I will receive a refurbished unit that may or may not work and the warranty expires in two months.

Their products are garbage, along with their service department. I will never buy Magnavox again!!!