Magnavox / Misinformed by rep!
On 3-3-08, I called Magnavox and stated that my son had thrown a toy at the tv screen and it was now black with a shattered look section. The representative informed me that parts were covered but labor was not. When I contacted the repair shop that suggested I called the told me that parts were not covered because my son threw a toy at it. Fine, I can deal with that but WHY was I lied to by a representative of Magnavox? Is this in fact their company policy? Plz advise smb!
More Magnavox Complaints & Reviews
- Magnavox - Warranty & Repair 
- Magnavox - magnavox plasma TV 
- Magnavox - 37& LCD Television Not Working
- Magnavox - menu popup
- Magnavox - cant delete channels
- Magnavox - LED TV, 55ME314V/F7
- Magnavox - Turns on and off when it wants to 
- Magnavox - Digital Video Disc Recorder & Cassette Recorder
- Magnavox - TV 
- Magnavox - 50MF231D