MagicJack / horrible customer service
I purchased a Magicjack in July of 2008 and it never worked properly. I spent countless hours of my valuable time trying to "troubleshoot" the problem. The customer care representatives didn't listen to my problems. They would give me automated responses. Over the period of a month and a half, i spent over twenty hours of my valuable time, attempting to get this thing to work properly. Every time I contacted the Magicjack customer care, I would have to jump through the same hoops, over and over again. They claim to keep no record of previous visits to their customer care chat line.
In the end i gave up. All i wanted was, the device that I paid for, to function as the advertisement claims. Instead what i received was, a frustrating 40 dollar nightmare. If i received ten dollars an hour for a job, the amount of time i spent adds up to more than a normal phone bill. So where is the big savings?
More MagicJack Complaints & Reviews
- MagicJack - fraud and scam 
- MagicJack - scam and cheating 
- Majic Jack - rip off 
- MagicJack.com - magicjack order 
- MagicJack - doesn't work with dsl as promised 
- MagicJack - magicjack go
- MagicJack - magicjack go not working
- MagicJack - magicjack device & support
- Magic Jack - billing and payment
- MagicJack - about my number 514 331 7987 whom rings in another home when I call it