MagicJack / fraudulent charges
I have had problems with this company 2/08 it was hard working with them; they said just try our phone service; we will not charge you. I mailed them their jack back and got a tracking number from the US mail service; to prove it. But they did! After the phones didn't work, I ask them to stop the free try; it didn't work for me in my state using the chat. Later they begin to random amounts of money off my credit card, I had to fill a complaint with my credit card company they would not give me back my money.
Now, today 10/31/08 they have don the same in again; using my credit card, I didn't know they keep credit card numbers; how can they do this? Look at the numbers of months it has been. I am disable; now I have no money to pay my rent and lights, this how I found out I had no money to pay my rent when I got my SSI money I went to go pay my rent and no money. What do I do now? It was months last time to get my money back; its cold here in my state I do not have any more money until next month. I MAY NOT HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE; no money for rent. Its the free try, that got me!
Other web business, should speak up; its companies like this that will make it bad for you as well.
More MagicJack Complaints & Reviews
- MagicJack - fraud and scam 
- MagicJack - scam and cheating 
- Majic Jack - rip off 
- MagicJack.com - magicjack order 
- MagicJack - doesn't work with dsl as promised 
- MagicJack - magicjack go
- MagicJack - magicjack go not working
- MagicJack - magicjack device & support
- Magic Jack - billing and payment
- MagicJack - about my number 514 331 7987 whom rings in another home when I call it