MagicJack / fraudulent charges

United States Review updated:
4.55

I have had problems with this company 2/08 it was hard working with them; they said just try our phone service; we will not charge you. I mailed them their jack back and got a tracking number from the US mail service; to prove it. But they did! After the phones didn't work, I ask them to stop the free try; it didn't work for me in my state using the chat. Later they begin to random amounts of money off my credit card, I had to fill a complaint with my credit card company they would not give me back my money.

Now, today 10/31/08 they have don the same in again; using my credit card, I didn't know they keep credit card numbers; how can they do this? Look at the numbers of months it has been. I am disable; now I have no money to pay my rent and lights, this how I found out I had no money to pay my rent when I got my SSI money I went to go pay my rent and no money. What do I do now? It was months last time to get my money back; its cold here in my state I do not have any more money until next month. I MAY NOT HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE; no money for rent. Its the free try, that got me!

Other web business, should speak up; its companies like this that will make it bad for you as well.
Va

Comments

Bh
  30th of Aug, 2009
I never had to give them my credit card...I just bought the darn thing and plugged it in and it worked...It comes with free service for a whole year...You dont need to put in a credit card or nothing. If ya dont like giving them a credit card then just by a new one every year...they are only 30 bucks...WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM A CREDIT CARD FOR THE FREE TRY?!?!?!? I DIDNT!!! This "scam" sounds like a scam if you ask me!!!

MagicJack Logo MagicJack