Magical Memories / Poor services

1 2801 North Poinciana BlvdKissimmee, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 535-7792

I recently went on vacation with my family to orlando florida, we booked 6 days at magical memories elite villas, when we arrived at our villa it had already been booked to another couple and I found out as I put my keys in the door of the apartment and startled myself and them, it seems the villa was booked twice, but I booked mines 2 1/2 months in advance the couple told me they did theirs in 2-3 weeks, but anyways I called their 24hr customers service line, which the customer rep wasn't friendly at all from the beginning, thats because I woke her up. She was rude and disrespectful when responding to any of my questions. My 1st day of my vacation was not pleasant 1st of all the directions they gave me were poorly copied and were not very ledgable so anyways they finally had to put us up at an "emergency apartment" thats what they call it. Well they did reimburse me for 1 night, but did they have a choice, I mean they rented out my unit. my ratings for magical memories staff and services o-10 a Big fat O the villa that we finally got was in good quality and the weather was great would I recommend it to anyone else yes If (YOU U LIKE BEING LIED TO AND DISRESPECTED SURE GO TO MAGICAL MEMORIES) U will have memories but they won't be magical!

Ch

Comments

• Im
      31st of Jul, 2013

We stayed here and did not know that they would put a hold on our debit card of $250. BESIDES a CLEANING FEE-yes, you read that right-A CLEANING FEE-of $95. We left there 3 days ago and the $250 hold has not been credited back to our bank account as was promised that it would be by 4 PM that day! They were so rude as well. They are only open 8AM-8PM and do not answer the phone if you have problems! Additionally we had friends that booked with them too and they were given a dirty place, gave them a new one which wasn't much better, but because the office was only open until 8 PM they didn't have a chance to change that one. Then when they checked out, they "LOST HIS PAPERWORK!" and couldn't refund his $250 either. I am unsure if he ever got his refund or not! DO NOT STAY HERE! THEY ARE SHYSTERS!