Magic Mesh Instant Screen Door / No Way to contact company about order

1 Twin Falls, ID, United States Review updated:

I ordered (4) Magic Mesh Instant Screen Doors on [protected]. When I go on-line to www.customerstatus.com to check on the status of my order, the status is listed as (in process) and please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. It's now been over 5 weeks and there is no phone number to contact the company for further status info. The 24 hour service mentioned at this web site is a total farce for there is no two way communication possible with this compnay. The only plus is the fact that they have not charged my credit card! (YET)

Comments

• We
      Jul 24, 2011

have you received your product yet, I was thinking of ordering them too but if you still have no satisfaction i guess i won't. [protected]@rogers.com

• Fr
      Jul 29, 2011

I ordedered the Magic Mesh Screen Door, I was charged twice, the offer is not good, I have not received it yet, but the charge is done wrong, and there is no place where to send this problem with their bill, so I have to wait until they charged to the bank account, I dispute it, for part of the amount, I hope this is helpful for you . Francisco

• Me
      Aug 02, 2011

I ordered from them too and was charged 71.70$ instead of 27.90$ as I'd expect. I cancelled the order by phone (was able to do that only after 5 hours) and also cancelled the visa, as recommended when messing up with fraudulent sites.

• Sh
      Aug 03, 2011

The advertisment said 2 to 3 weeks for delivery I have been waiting 6 weeks, I do not need a screen door when it starts to snow!!!

• Sh
      Aug 03, 2011

The advertisment said 2 to 3 weeks for delivery I have been waiting for 6weeks and it still says processing, I am no longer interested in putting this screen up. It will be winter before I get to use it.

Aug 15, 2011

These guys may not be crooked, only incompetent. Their web site interface is poorly designed and misleading. It is difficult to understand what they are saying, but not necessarily purposely. You can contact the company they contracted with to handle their customer interface, but it's not easy to find the link. You can cancel orders online within a short time of placing the order when you find out you are being charged too much, but again it requires looking at their site very closely to find the link. The fact that their product is on back-order until the end of the summer tells you that their marketing process is totally amateurish. So I wouldn't buy from them again, but it's because they are, in my opinion, entirely unable to run a business properly.

• Te
      Aug 22, 2011

These are a joke, I ordered 2 they sent and billed me for 4, I put one up and I mean in less than 4 hours, the mesh pulled apart from the binding. I just got off the phone with "customer service" a call center, and they said I had to ship back, pay for shipping and they would return 34 dollars to my account... I was billed 93.00 for a 19.99 piece of crap product. what a rip off... DO NOT BOTHER WITH ORDERING THIS CRAP

• Cl
      Aug 28, 2011

I ordered the magic mesh screens online, no problems with the ordering process, no billing issues, got the screens within two weeks. My problem is that they are so cheaply made, they ripped while I was trying to put them up. I even ordered the "stronger, more durable" mesh for 5 dollars more per door. What a freaking ripoff. The breeze going through the door (for the five minutes i had them up before I ripped them off the doorway) kept them from closing at all. Cheap trash.

• Lo
      Aug 30, 2011

were do you go online and return damaged product ???
    i put it up and was already tore i have 30 days for return but have no way of doing so?/

• Lo
      Aug 30, 2011

would like the return address for Magic Mesh??
    put up screen and was tore need to return damaged product ...

• Li
      Jan 13, 2012
    Magic Mesh™ Door Cover - False Advertising
    Magic Mesh™ Door Cover

They use false advertising to scam people for money. Ad says 1st screen cost $19.95, 2nd only $7.95. This crooks charged $19.95 for both screens. Stay away from this shoddy business. Also screens are shorter than advertised.

• Th
      May 12, 2012

The product would be wonderful if the magnets didn't fall off within 2 days and if they gave you a way to attach to metal and not wood. We had to buy durable black tape to keep in place on screen door. Also wind blows screen open.

• Pa
      May 29, 2012

Cheaply made. Tear easily. Wind can separate magnets. Magnets fall off. Difficult, if not nearly impossible, to contact company. If not hung exactly straight magnets will not connect. Definately not worth the money!!

• Je
      Mar 15, 2015

I got one of the mesh instant screen doors, it was not as good as i was told it was. If that is what thay call ( good for dogs) . ? Someone is liening . Thay dont last, my dogs dont like it. Maybe thats way thay dont have a phone number so we could tell them our selfs. I will nave beleave stuff like that agen.