Magic Kids And Company / fraudulent business complaint/scam

1 8235 Remmet AveCanoga Park, CA, United States Review updated:

Magic kids & company guaranteed full refund for distribution kits if did make 10x cost of kit in 6 months. I did all of what they recommended me to do and have yet received and profit as of yet. Not one cent and it has been over 6 months. I also attempted their e-bay method and followed all of their directions for setting up the account and was unable to even set up the account. They charged my card another $428 which they said they would not do unless we were making money within 3 months. I have tried numerous times to call them for help or assistance and am unable to get through to them. This whole business is a rip off and scam.

Comments

• Da
      28th of Oct, 2010

I wanted 2 try selling Magickids products. It sounded like such a wonderful new concept (this was about 2 yrs ago.) I decided 2 order some things 1st to check out the quality. 4 out of 5 products had problems. On 3 pairs of pajamas, the necklines were way too small to fit over my child's neck. The jacket I ordered was actually an adult size. No way was I going to sell such second rate merchandise. They were obviously seconds & severely so.

• Gi
      26th of Nov, 2010

lol. Magic Kids raped me. I lost about 1000 dollars. I even had them set me up my own website that I would keep 100% of the profits for I dont remember how long. I but the flyers and cards with my website name on them. I think they used me to advertise their products for them and at the same time pay them $1000 so I sold their products didn't make a cent on commission of my sales and payed them in the process. Let me tell you I was excited when I found this scam. Don't do it.

30th of Jun, 2012

I just received my letter today and was very excited. Too good to be true...
    Glad I saw these reviews! Think I'll take my wife out to dinner to celebrate saving $1, 000.00.

• Ms
      21st of Nov, 2012

I first learned of this site on a popular traffic exchange. Yes as I was reading it did sound to good to be true. But I wanted to do my due diligence and I typed in Google "Policy & Procedures of Magic Kids Company Inc. What I found there was not good. I didn't feel a sense of security. Then I read the reviews on this company. That did IT! I am so glad that I am not that desperate! There are so many many people who are anointed to scam you literally! Do your research and take all the time you need until you land on the right one. DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN A SCAM!