Magheaven.com / Non delivery of magazines!

1 P.O. Box 938417 zip 33093Margate, FL, United States Review updated:

Ordered magazines in August and October from this site. None were ever delivered but credit card was charged. AMEX is investigating for me. They used to have a toll free # and someone would answer but that's been taken off their web site.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

Comments

• Ha
      26th of Jan, 2008

ordered newsweek in june 08 and have not received 1 issue and they have not credited my credit card
    this outfit is a scam. I have contacted the attorney generals office.

• Bt
      28th of Feb, 2008

I ordered 09/18/07.

Three separate magazines...called when their number worked. Was told magazines are not late until it has been 15 weeks!...and to call back later.

Sent e-mail, no reply.

SCAM!

I have the saved page with all the details of the order...but it is usually too late to dispute now that over 60 days have passed...am I correct?

• Bt
      28th of Feb, 2008

Hey they are hosted by Godaddy.com....maybe they will not apprecaite being used for a SCAM.

Use the link above to tell them how you feel!

21st of Mar, 2008

Ordered 2 magazines to be sent to my mother 12/2/07. Todays is 3/31/08 and still none received. Contacted Attorney Generals in Flordia and Kansas also my credit card company investigating..Stay away from these folks. I've sent them 4 email inquiries and no response...

• Ro
      12th of May, 2008

I have the same problem with this company. I wish I had read this before ordering. I ordered a subscription 8 months ago andI haven't received anything. Numerous emails and phone calls requesting them to send me a refund, but no luck there.

• Ba
      5th of Jun, 2008

I ordered a magazine from Magheaven.com in Dec. '07 as a gift to be renewed this Spring. After not receiving for several weeks I looked into this (emailed, tried to call a disconnected #) and finally "Googled" to this site. Even tho it has been 6 mos. my credit card (MasterCard) put it in dispute and credited my acct. for the full amount. I suggest you all at least try to get your money back.

5th of Jun, 2008

I have used them for several years and the service was good, but ordered magazine renewal for my wife in December 07' and have not received it. No reply to my emails and phone number is disconnected. I will try for refund with credit card co.

• Ca
      6th of Jun, 2008

I ordered a magazine in December 2007. Today is June 6, 2008, and my daughter still has not received her magazine. I contacted them via e-mail, and I received one response. I emailed them back 3 times and faxed over my complaint - and still no response. I'm livid. They stole my money and delivered no product. There's somebody out there that can help us, but I'm not sure who. How can compainies do this to people?

• Br
      4th of Oct, 2008

More of the same as all those above (or below). Ordered 3 subs for Xmas gifts in Dec of '07 and over the past 10 months have been given various excuses from them. I've told everything from "must wait 15-16 weeks for new subs to arrive before considered late", to "we'll check our clearing house" with no follow up reply. I demanded a full return since they boast "your satisfaction is guaranteed" on their website and to this date (10-04-08) not one penny was returned. They have no connectible phone number for customer service, only correspondence via email and that's if they choose to reply. What kind of a honest, reputable company refuses to provide a phone number? They hide behind a computer and given this day of deceptive theft practices that should be reason enough to go elsewhere with your hard earned money. They might follow through with some orders but it's a large gamble if you put trust in them.