[Resolved] Magellan Road mate 5255T-LMIt is not Working

Fact:
On July 15 2014 I purchased Magellan Roadmate 5255T-LM with Navigation and Backup Camera Product Id: SN:[protected] from Canadian Tire 2681 Danforth Avenue store. Whin few days it was stop working and Canadian Tire replace that one. On December 16 it was again giving trouble and Canadian Tire again replaces this on December 21. And also request me this is final replacement and if any problem I have to contract directly with the Magellan Customer care service because it is now under the warranty of Magellan. The new GPS also not working in fact, there is no Canadian map uploaded. I also ask help on online chatting, but everybody avoids and no one can solve the problem. I request them to provide me a mailing address and I will mail the item after setting up the trouble they will post to me but they decline to provide me the address. I don't know how does the manufacturer warranty works I take off from my work and contract with the Magellan customer service because I have to wait minimum 3 hours to arrive at customer service. Nevertheless, at long last I turn over the customer service over the telephone and explain everything they email me a link so that I can upload a Canadian map. It does not work either. I again take off from my work and try to reach the customer service but failed.

Possible solution:
1. Magellan Company refunded me the whole sum as this product is not working and it is defective product.
2. Magellan company provides me their address with a shipping bill I will then mail them the GPS and they will solve the problem and return to me.
3. They give me a particular date I will take off from work and over the phone they will fix the problem
I prefer the option one as I have no trust and believe this company. Now the rest is your professional and fine sense of judgment.
Atiqur Rahman
[protected]

Magellan Road mate 5255T-LM

• Resolution statement

I am surprised to see that this complaint is resolved, I strongly disagree with that. As This complaint has not yet been resolved.

At