Magazinespecialtoday.com / Cannot cancel unwanted magazines

1 Strasbu, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 540-465-8429

Deductions in the amount of $24.90 are being taken from mychecking account. I did not authorize such deductions. I am now being inundated with magazines that I have no use for. I tried to cancel, but their number is no longer in service. I tired their website, buy their magazine change form does not seem to be working.

Comments

• Gr
      12th of Mar, 2009

Try calling 1.866.924.4501. They are a discount club, and they will try to talk you out of canceling by lowering your monthly payments, or changing the selection of magazines you are getting. If you make it clear you aren't interested in the magazines, look out they are still going to try to get you to be a part of the discount club. They will push your next billing date back a month and offer to send you a booklet. Their thing is, if you get the booklet and look it over and decide you don't want it, call them back and cancel it... Or you can say no, I do not want the booklet, cancel now. They will stop billing you. I don't know if you can get any money back, but hell, you could probably try, but make sure to not be an ###, because hey, they are the ones that have your checking account info.