MAGAZINES.COM

2.2
Magazines.com
Franklin, Tennessee
magazines.com
I purchased a magazine subscription over 2 months ago and have received nothing. I have sent several emails asking for a refund and they will not respond. Do not shop at Magazines.com!!!
Complaint comments Comments (5)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Comments

D  4th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I've dealt with magazines.com a ton, my emails are always responded to the next day except for on the weekends. Depending on the magazine they will normally take 2 months to start anyway.
D  4th of Nov, 2011 by    -1 Votes
I've been amazed to come upon a complaint from a couple folks via 'Epinions', which were about to turn me, only to discover a response from Jason Curtis, Customer Service Mgr for Magazines.com graciously apologising, explaining in detail what had happened and promising to immediately set the matter right! I even sent him an email saying "Nice job!", and, that "I cannot recall EVER seeing a magazine company step right up and set a righteous complaint right. I said he'd won me over, and that I'd try them out. He responded the next day, saying his CEO even tells his call center folks to take more time as needed to treat customers right---then gave his telephone number (!!) to call if I ever have an issue---damn! Blew me away. (I have NO relationship to them before two days ago; and, if you have an issue, his number is: 615-764-3246. Please don't abuse the access; I believe he's truly on the level. Bill, Evergreen, Colorado
D  10th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
You are a serious idiot waywardpilgrim. He responds to negative feedback to recover the reputation of his ###, shady business so people like YOU fall for it. I've personally been ripped off and surprisingly many people have the same issue of unauthorized charges. If people don't check their bank accounts or payp regularly, this business is getting away with charging RIDICULOUS amounts of money ($50 something for a Bloomberg subscription). STAY AWAY FROM MAGAZINES.COM. Jason Curtis can kiss my ###.
N  9th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered a 3 magazine subscription special for 10.00 plus tax the amount was pending in my account for a couple of days then poof it was gone so I phoned magazines.com and they had nothing for me no email no phone number no zip code no nothing I cant believe this and they wouldn't offer me that deal again so mad !!!
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have not received my first magazine of Gluten Free Living:. When can I expect to receive it. I think it has been plenty of time, please advise.
thanks :Kitty Allum Grand Junction, TN 38039