magazinereadersservicecenter / not processed timely

1 po box 557156Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18004596627

I placed order for renewal of TV Guide in a phone call from the center on Sept. 19, 2008. I did not know this was a separate agency, I thought I was talking to TVGuide personnel. Because of the "deal", I renewed my subscription even tho it did not expire until Feb. 23, 2009. This is 5 months later, and TV Guide has not received my order! I talked to Rosanne at Mag. Center today and was told that I would be called back within 4-5 days that the order was placed. I told her if I did not receive confirmation, I would file a complaint with my state attorney general.

Comments

• Ca
      19th of Jul, 2009

I also have had the same thing happen to me.

I renewed in May and just got a call from my magazine that I reordered that they show no renewal...

• Ca
      19th of Jul, 2009

I placed order for renewal of Readers digest and Guidepost in a phone call from the center on May 7 2009.
    Because of the "deal", I renewed my subscription even tho it did not expire until Dec, 2009.Readers digest and Guidepos has not received my order!
    I have a message left for them. Am wondering if the other person ever got her issue resolved????