MagazineCity.net / Scam artists!

1 N85 W17228 Ann Ave, Menomonee Falls, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 262-255-4047

Ordered Playboy 8/17/07 for my friends 50th birthday. Eight, count'em, eight months later: no gift card, no magazines, no service. After getting disconnected countless times, 24/7 on their "experienceing unusual high call volume" customer no-service line, I punched 1 to "order a magazine"; got through instantly... what a surprise. Told the rep of my problem who once gain transferred me to customer n0-service where, as before, I sat on hold for two minutes and was disconnected. No response to messages left, one response to two e-mails with no results. These people should be in jail!!

Comments

• Ba
      28th of Feb, 2008

Update: BBB got my money back in 8 days. Go to the BBB web site; MagazineCity has over 200 complaints.

• Va
      11th of Nov, 2008
    MagazineCity.Net
    magazinecity.net

I ordered one magazine from the company and never received any issues. I filed a complaint to Richmond BBB (web site: Richmond.bbb.org), and they got my money back.

20th of Oct, 2009
    Virginia

I have called and called, emailed and the line keeps me waiting until a recording says to call back and hangs up on me. I havent received the magazines after more than 2 months.

• Tl
      12th of Nov, 2010
    Magazinecity.net
    magazinecity.net

I ordered two magazine subscriptions from this site because they claimed to support international subscriptions. After waiting for the 14 weeks required for international subscriptions, I began to inquire with the website and the individual magazines' customer service. Needless to say, I have sent numerous emails to magazinecity.net and I have attempted to call their customer service number many times. They do not answer the phone nor do they reply to emails. The specific magazines that I ordered have no record of a subscription in my name. magazinecity.net is a FRAUD and they will steal your money.