Magazine USA / Never Received Orders

1 PO Box 5271Bergenfield, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-244-1228

It has been 4 months and 20 phone calls and they have not sent the two magazines I ordered. The rep states that it's on order and or that they will have someone return my call and it is never done. WARNING ::: TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPANY!

As

Comments

• Ka
      18th of May, 2009

I can totally agree with this person, I ordered a magazine thru this company and also never received it. I called more than 20 times and they said they would put a trace on it and call me back, they never ever did. I finally wrote them and explained I was going to seek legal advice in the matter and they finally refunded my money back, it took several months to clean this matter up. Also I called the magazine I ordered and they said they never recived a order from this company so I knew I was being taken.

• Go
      22nd of Jan, 2010

I am having the same problem. They charged my credit card twice for the same magazine and they will not return my calls. Do not do business with this company

• Mm
      3rd of Feb, 2010

I ordered gift cards from magazinesusa.com for Christmas and the recipients still haven't received them. I'm so embarrassed.

• Jd
      7th of Apr, 2010

The same thing just happened to me

Avoid doing business with this company at all costs.

J.D.Simmons

• Ka
      26th of Sep, 2010

I paid for a subscription 4 months ago and now they told me they can't deliver the magazine. They told me I would get a full refund..I have made 2 calls and sent 4 emails and still have no refund. Will never buy from them again, stay away from this company!

• Dc
      20th of Mar, 2011

It has been about 6 months and I have not received one of the two magazines I ordered. They have only responded two times out of more than ten times I've been trying to contact them and ask for the status: this is what they usually say: "We are not sure why you have not yet received your first issue of Cosmopolitan and we have put a trace on this order. We will contact you as soon as we receive more information.
    Thank you so much for your patience. Have a great day!
    Tamar
    MagazinesUSA.com"
    DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!

• Me
      9th of Jun, 2011

I ordered one subscription in December..its not June and haven't received magazine. Only 1 response to the 3 requests I've sent them. I smell FRAUD!!! Don't order from this company!!!

• Mi
      3rd of Sep, 2011

I wish I had seen this site before I ordered a 2 year subscription from Magazines USA. I ordered 4 months ago and still have not received my first issue. I really got suspicious when I read the company's reply to my inquiry:

"We are not sure why you have not yet received your first issue of v and we have put a trace on this order. We will contact you as soon as we receive more information.
    Thank you so much for your patience. Have a great day!"

That is cut and pasted from the email. Clearly I did not order a magazine named "v." The company must have a template for all the complaints and forgot to fill in the name of the magazine I ordered. I'm pissed.

• Kw
      20th of Jul, 2014

Ordered in April. It's 7/20/14, still no magazine. Emails to customer service have not been acknowledged. Will pursue a refund. Can only hope.